- Three inch tube for large truck and SUV models
- 2.5 inch tube for smaller truck and SUV models
- Fit up to 5.75 diameter auxiliary lights
- Molded weld caps for a finished look
- Two types of finishes: Chrome plated made of marine grade T-304 stainless steel or Black powder-coated mild steel
- Polished stainless steel skid plate with laser cut Westin logo
- No-Drill installation
- Vehicle specific mount kit is included in the purchase
If you are currently searching for a product that will protect the front end of your vehicle? If so, you may have considered investing in a product such as Westin Ultimate Bull Bars. Bull bars are accessories that are attached to the front of the vehicle. They serve as additional protection in the event of a collision. In a few countries, a bull bar is also known as a "roo bar" or "nudge bar."
While browsing for vehicle accessories such as Westin Ultimate Bull Bars, you may have also considered the option of a grill guard. It is vital to understand that there are differences between a grille guard and a bull bar. Bull bars are often chosen due to the fact that they offer the most complete front-end protection. Grill guards are chosen by those that usually prefer style over anything else. If you would rather provide your vehicle with additional front-end protection without drastically altering its appearance, you may be better off by choosing Westin Ultimate Bull Bars that are designed for your specific vehicle.
Some of the earlier accessories were initially created for regular-sized cars. Today, those that own full-sized trucks and SUVs are able to take advantage of the same level of protection and have a more comfortable experience while driving. When it comes to understanding how a bull bumper is installed, it is important to become familiar with two main designs of bull bars. One particular design replaces the vehicle's front bumper and is well-known for being the most durable design of the two. The other design is a front-end addition to the vehicle. Regardless of what design that you choose for your bumper bull, you will want to be sure that your lights are not being blocked. Many individuals that are shopping for bull bars will usually choose bull bars that are made of stainless steel or chrome. Stainless steel is usually the most common choice as it offers a clean and attractive appearance. In addition to choosing a grill guard or bull bar, you may also want to consider a brush guard.
When it comes to getting some of the best front-end protection for your vehicle, you will ultimately want to invest in Westin Ultimate Bull Bars. These particular bull bars provide maximum ground clearance as well as the perfect finishing touch to your truck or SUV. If you have a full-sized truck or SUV, you will want to purchase a bull bar that is manufactured from 3-Inch diameter tubing such as the Westin Ultimate Bull Bars. Westin also offers bull bars that are 2.5-Inches in diameter that have been specifically designed for more compact, midsize trucks as well as SUVs. If you are determined to purchase the ideal bull bar model for your vehicle, you will want to be sure that the style is appropriate for you as well. You should choose the best Westin Ultimate Bull Bars for your vehicle based upon the vehicle that you are driving as well as your own preferences.
- good packaging -- Reviewed by Eddie M (Rochester, NY), 2008 Toyota Tacoma, September 23, 2012
" Item was packaged tightly (plenty of foam and bubble wrap was in place) and the bull bar was shiny and great looking out of the box. My brother did the installation for me so that was a breeze too :P "
- quality product -- Reviewed by Vicki C (Jackson, MS), 2006 Toyota Tacoma, August 7, 2012
" Westin makes a quality bull bar in terms of the look and design. But the wall of the stainless steel tubing is pretty thin so I'm not sure if it's any good in the case of a head on collision. I think the bull bar is more for decorative purposes. "
- Mediocre instructions -- Reviewed by Sam S (San Jose, CA), 2012 Toyota Sequoia, July 30, 2012
" The instructions were pretty generic and vague but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make educated guesses about what they are getting at. The instructions called for tow hooks to be removed, but I was able to install my bull bar without doing so. "
- Torn up box -- Reviewed by Lynn B (Pittsburgh, PA), 2008 Toyota Sequoia, July 9, 2012
" The bull bar arrived in one piece but the box was torn up pretty bad and the hardware and installation instructions were missing. Customer service told me it was probably because of rough UPS handling. I got some new hardware and pdf version of install sheet within 2 days. A shaky start, but happy with my purchase in the end. "
- Easy to install -- Reviewed by Hannah L (Inglewood, CA), 2012 Ford F150, July 6, 2012
" The Westin bull bar was not that bad to install- took just over an hour. Got a pretty good deal on it as I bought it in a combo with a pair of chrome running boards. "
- great looking bull bar -- Reviewed by Victoria L (St Paul, MN), 2012 Ford Expedition, July 5, 2012
" Great looking bull bar with all the hardware intact. Good installation instructions, guided me through the whole process and I completed the install in under an hour. "
- fast shippng! -- Reviewed by Jonathan D (Oxnard, CA), 2012 Toyota Tundra, June 17, 2012
" Fast shipping! Thanks Automax "
- Not that tough -- Reviewed by Willie G (Overland Park, KS), 2007 Toyota Tundra, June 10, 2012
" I thought I'd be getting some tough push bars like the kind of police cars but these bull bars are nothing of the sort. They are made from pretty thin stainless steel tubing and are mainly for cosmetic purposes. "
- installation was not that bad -- Reviewed by Shawn C (Huntington Beach, CA), 2003 Ford Expedition, May 29, 2012
" Installing this Westin bull bar was not as hard as I imagined it would be. I removed 4 bolts and the tow hooks (per instructions), mounted the bull bar onto the brackets and tightened the 8 bolts up. And that was pretty much it. "
- good workmanship -- Reviewed by Norman M (Elgin, IL), 2004 Ford F150, May 29, 2012
" You can't go wrong with stainless steel and you certainly can't go wrong with Westin products. Really enjoying the new add-on for my F150. Now my truck is complete with a bull bar and a pair of stainless steel nerf bars. What's next for my shopping list of 4X4 parts? A stainless steel billet grille! "