- 3 in. Round Tube
- Galvanized Mild Steel
- Recessed Step Area
- Mount Kit Included
- No Drill Installation
- Adds Perfect Finishing Touch To Vehicle
- 3 Year Warranty
Westin’s 3rd generation of Round Steps, Signature Series Bars are the ultimate in cross quality features that Westin has to offer. They are designed with the best of Signature and Platinum Bar features built-in. With functionality and longevity at the core, Signature Series Bars put satisfying your needs, whether looks, longevity, or function, within reach at a competitive price. A lifetime shine is easy to maintain and Westin’s Lifetime Warranty seals the deal on the Polished stainless steel step bars. Also available in black powdercoat mild steel to meet your detail matching needs. Westin offers a 3 Year Warranty on E-Series mild steel Bars.
- WESTIN BESTIN CLASS -- Reviewed by Douglas S (Akron, NY), 2011 Dodge Ram, May 18, 2012
" THE BARS LOOK GREAT AND ARE VERY FUNCTIONAL "
- Good Deal -- Reviewed by Don C (Penfield, NY), 2001 Jeep Cherokee, May 9, 2012
" Instructions were not very clear at first, especially the pictures, but once the fisrt one was installed the other was a breeze. "
- GREAT WESTIN STEP BARS -- Reviewed by Donnice S H (Louisville, KY), 2011 Dodge Ram, April 14, 2012
" My husband is "very pleased" with the Westin Step Bar I purchased for his truck(even our granddaughter is satisfied with the step bars cause she can climb in the truck by herself). After looking a couple of auto accessories places;then a friend recommended for us to shop on line. On line we picked your company-automax styling and I was very satisfied from ordering, to priceing, to receiving tne Westin Step Bars in about three days. Two days later we had the bars put on and they look marvelous-we ordered the black step bars and it looks good on our white truck which has black stripes at bottom. I am very satisfied with the quality of the step bars also. Thanks to everyone. "
- fast, easy, looks great -- Reviewed by Francis F (Herndon, VA), 2010 Toyota Tacoma, February 18, 2012
" Installed the bars in less than 45 minutes. They bolted up perfectly to existing screw holes in the truck. They look fantastic. I put some thread lock red on the screws as an extra precaution, it probably took longer to get to and from the auto parts store than it did to do the actual install. "
- Linda -- Reviewed by Linda S (Lawrenceville, GA), 2011 Dodge Ram, January 9, 2012
" The Wsestin nerf bars that I purchased fit my 2011 Dodge 1500 regular cab pickup like a glove. As advertised it was a true ""bolt on"" installation. I had a problem with the instruction until I climed under the truck and then I understood. The installation was very easy. I would recommend the Westin nerf bars to anyone. "
- Westin side steps -- Reviewed by Ian M (Hill AFB, UT), 2008 Dodge Ram, June 19, 2012
" I really was impressed by the quality in the brackets and hardware. They are easy to install and look great! "
- Don from SC -- Reviewed by don w (Bluffton, SC), 2011 Ford F-150, January 15, 2012
" Great looking step bars. When they came from the factory, they were packaged well, but had some minor dents that appeared as though they probably occurred during manufacturing(packaging was fine when they arrived). The instructions could have been much better, consequently it took a lot longer to install them. "
- Installation -- Reviewed by Hector C (Goodyear, AZ), 2011 GMC Sierra, May 30, 2012
" Front brackets requires additional hardware not included.call manufacturer.manufacturer "
- Nerf bars -- Reviewed by JEREMY H (Titusville, FL), 2007 GMC Sierra, May 2, 2012
" They look great on my truck, and were very easy to install "
- worth every penny -- Reviewed by Gia M (Henderson, NV), 2009 GMC Sierra, March 17, 2012
" easy to install. looks great. "