- 90 degree mandrel bends
- 4” wide step pad
- 4.25” wide at widest dimension
- Mount kit included
- E-Coated Mild Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Installer Preferred
Platinum Oval Step Bars are made from an elliptical shaped bar and provide a wider step surface. The step pad features a molded multi-level design for a sleek look. Platinum Oval Step Bars maximize Westin’s quality engineering and provide a unique custom look. Polished stainless steel Oval Steps are backed by Westin’s exclusive Lifetime Warranty. They are easy to maintain for a continuous shine and long life. The mild steel black powdercoat Oval Steps come with a 3 Year Warranty.
- Good looking pickup bars -- Reviewed by Kenneth C (Lowell, MA), 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, October 5, 2012
" Good looking pickup bars, easy to install and fit rght into the exiting holes on my truck frame. I'm on the heavier side and was worried about the nerf bars holding up, but after reading that they can support up to 600lbs I'm not worried anymore. "
- Westin rocks -- Reviewed by Franklin H (Montgomery, AL), 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, September 29, 2012
" I have bought several truck accessories from Westin and they never disappoint. My latest additin is their Westin Platinum Oval step bars. These side rails were easy to install and look great on my Chevy truck. Doesn't hurt either that I got a $50 store credit from Automax Styling for signing up for their newsletter! "
- Westin oval tube steps -- Reviewed by Bonnie D (Salt Lake City, UT), 2006 Ford F-150, July 31, 2012
" Thrilled with my oval stainless steel tube steps from Westin. They look great on my truck and I got them for 10% off. Only challenge was removing the frame bolts. I didn't have the right wrench. "
- Automax -- Reviewed by Pat O (Visalia, CA), 2005 Ford F150, June 28, 2012
" Best price I found online for these Westin 4" oval nerf bars. Shipping was fast too. Will definitely buy from Automax Styling again "
- Great product for the price !!! -- Reviewed by Jeffrey H (south Charleston, OH), 2010 Chevrolet Silverado, May 18, 2012
" The Westin step bars were my top pick of all of the choices I had. I was a bit hesitant when I read about the issue with the installation instructions, but after I went to the Westin web site and downloaded their diagram for installation, it was a breeze. One hour and the job was done. No drilling and they look great !!! My wife loves them !!! Thanks for the online assistance, also. "
- Westin Platinum Oval Step Bars -- Reviewed by Nicholas N (Hardwick, NJ), 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, May 1, 2012
" Fit perfectly with UREA tank...no drilling, they were a snap to install "
- Awsome -- Reviewed by Jon F (Hammond, LA), 2010 GMC Sierra , April 18, 2012
" Great looking bars...very easy to install,took my time with the install and had them on in about 2hrs. "
- Outstanding Bars -- Reviewed by Rex S (Daleville, MS), 2001 GMC Sierra, April 14, 2012
" Bars were a breeze to install on my 01 GMC Sierra. Took less than 20 minutes. As my wife is rather petite at 4'11" she really appreciates the help to get up in the truck. This is the first time I tried the oval bars and I really like the way they look. Would definitely install on any future trucks. "
- Jeep Upgrade -- Reviewed by philip m (BOCA RATON, FL), 2010 Jeep Wrangler, April 2, 2012
" WOW! bettethan expected and easy to install/ Looks Great!!!!! "
- Silverado -- Reviewed by Michael C (Gaithersburg, MD), 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, March 26, 2012
" Installation was very straight forward and was completed in 90 minutes, including unpacking, install & clean-up. The only issue that I had was installing the center supports. The mounting hole in the brackets was not large enough for the body bolt. I drilled out one of the holes on both brackets and completed the installation, however, this step does result in some removal of the protective coating from the bracket. I applied some black paint to the hole that I over-drilled before installation. It will be interesting to see if rust develops in this area. "