- Easy installation, no drilling required
- Wade In-Channel Deflector has Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sleek design that reduces wind and noise for ultimate driving experience
- Attaches using 3M automotive grade tape
- Manufactured from high-gloss smoke acrylic
- Reduces heat and window glare for safety purposes
- Allows fresh air circulation regardless of any weather conditions
When you are enjoying your drive along the open road, one of the last things that you will want to happen is to encounter noisy wind or rain. Fortunately, with Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors, you will be provided with strong protection against the wind noise, glare, heat and rain. By installing these wind deflectors, you can hit the roads with confidence as well as enjoy the continuous stream of fresh air you have with your open windows.
Window vents or Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are car accessories that can normally be found on a vehicle's hood, sunroof and side windows. Wind deflectors that are found on the sunroof or side windows will normally be fitted along the width of the sunroof and length of the side windows. The purpose of this allows both the sunroof and side windows to be open so that you may get fresh air into your vehicle. Adding a chrome wind deflector to the hood of your vehicle is a wise investment for those that spend a significant amount of time on the road in various weather conditions. In general, vehicle owners will invest in a wind guard in order to reduce the amount of glare, maintain comfortable cabin temperatures and to keep rain out of the vehicle if the windows are open. By installing vent shades that are specifically designed for your vehicle, you may be able to reduce the amount of damage to your vehicle due to flying debris. The ventshade will take the initial impact of the debris and redirect it away from the vehicle.
If you have ever opened a window only to be assaulted by rain and loud wind, you will want to consider the many benefits of installing Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors or other window deflectors. By not installing air deflectors for your vehicle, you will likely continue to get wet while driving with your windows open. If you are currently searching for wind guards, you will want to be positive that you choose the right ones. Many manufacturers today are able to custom-build vent visors to specifically fit a vehicle's make, model and year.
The rain guards by Westin offer a simple installation process. The design of the in-channel wind guard is able to easily fit and does not require exterior tape. They are created from high-gloss smoke acrylic for a sleek look that blocks out glare. Although an air wind deflector is not able to completely eliminate the wind noise and turbulence while driving, it is able to significantly reduce those levels. As air deflectors will be able to reduce the noise that is inside the cabin, conversations will be more comfortable and music will be much easier to listen to while driving. In addition, a vent visor for your vehicle will also help deflect rain so that you may have your windows open for fresh air while it is raining. For better protection against the elements of nature, you should consider investing in Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors.
- Easy peasy -- Reviewed by Edwin D (Salt Lake City, UT), 2003 Ford F-150, May 26, 2012
" These Wade deflectors were pretty easy to put on my truck. Just had to make sure my window grooves were cleaned out before installing them. They make my truck really sporty and now I don't have to worry about rain coming in. "
- Great product from Wade -- Reviewed by Priscilla M (Salem, OR), 2002 Ford Expedition, February 6, 2012
" Easy to install window deflectors. Would buy Wade/Westin again when these need to be replaced. "
- I like my vent visors -- Reviewed by Derek H (Vancouver, WA), 2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab, June 7, 2012
" Product looks very stylish and installed in under 5 minutes. But when I roll my window down all the way, it makes a squeak. I guess the window deflector's edge rubs a bit against the window. I think they can better their design a bit by improving the shape of the deflector where it inserts into the bottom of the window channel near the side mirrors. "
- No sweat -- Reviewed by Faye N (Reno, NV), 2002 Chevrolet Silverado, June 6, 2012
" Fast install. No sweat, no fuss. Thanks for the fast delivery Automax! "
- yay :) birthday gift -- Reviewed by Pat N (Kansas City, MO), 2010 Toyota Tundra Crew Max, May 3, 2012
" Got these for my birthday! Don't know how much they were but they look really good on my car and I hope they last longer than my past set of wind deflectors "
- Good buy -- Reviewed by Lauren S (San Diego, CA), 2003 GMC Sonoma, April 25, 2012
" Easy to install- great product from Wade. "
- Got wrong set of deflectors -- Reviewed by Carlos H (Denver, CO), 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, April 1, 2012
" I ordered only the front set of window rain guards but got the rear wind visors instead. Luckily Automax shipped out a replacement pair to me quickly. And I got a $15 store credit for the hassel. That's how customer service should be. Thanks! "
- Could use better instructions -- Reviewed by Samantha H (Vancouver, WA), 2006 Cadillac Escalade, March 21, 2012
" Instructions were a bit vague. But it doesn't take rocket scientist to figure out how to install a pair of vent visors. Will probably get the Wade bug deflector to match. "
- I highly recommend it! -- Reviewed by Julia V (Pueblo, CO), 2009 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab, May 23, 2012
" Would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a durable, stylish product. "
- Thanks for the replacement -- Reviewed by Tracey R (Phoenix, AZ), 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab, May 12, 2012
" Ordered some EGR wind deflectors and they came in broken. I was told UPS damaged them. So I got a Wade replacement pair. The Wade side window deflectors look a bit wider than the EGR ones but fit is good. "