- 100% Brand New Bed Cover
- Bed cover rolls back for full truck bed access
- Can be completely removed in minutes
- Works with Factory Bed Liners
- No-drill installation. Some assembly required
- 24 oz. dual coated vinyl material that is extremely durable and offers an attractive appearance
- Low profile L-shaped frame rails with 3 cross bows to keep tarp smooth and tensioned
- Compression sealed tonneau cover
- Improves Gas Mileage Save 10% in Fuel Cost!
The TonnoMax Soft RollUp Tonneau Cover is one of the best selling folding tonneau covers in the market. Custom made for your vehicle's make, year, and model the TonnoMax Soft RollUp Tonneau Cover is your truck's true match.
No assembly or drilling required, the TonnoMax Soft RollUp Tonneau Cover is the perfect DIY project. In fact, this tonneau cover can be installed in less than 5 minutes!
This tonneau cover is built from an aircraft grade aluminum frame, and steel corner brackets. The TonnoMax Soft RollUp Tonneau Cover features specialized clamps that clamp securely to your truck bed so that your cargo is safe and out of sight.
The TonnoMax Soft RollUp Tonnea Cover is available in 2 fabric options: traditional vinyl and the new Signature Series with rich looking vinyl-backed black canvas. Buy this tonneau cover comes with Lifetime warranty on the frame and 10 year warranty on the tarp.
- great price for a tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Arlene P (Kansas City, MO), 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 6.5ft truck bed, July 5, 2012
" Truck covers typically run upwards of $400 but I got mine for under $300 with free shipping. That is a bargain on truck tonneau covers. Thanks Automax Styling! "
- best tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Roger G (Inglewood, CA), 2012 Ford F-250, June 15, 2012
" The Tonnomax soft tonneau cover is the best tonneau cover $229 + free shipping can buy :P "
- best choice -- Reviewed by Harold D (Springfield, MO), 1998 Chevrolet S10 pickup 6 ft truck bed, October 3, 2012
" I was looking for truck bed covers online for a long time. Did research and comparison between Tonnomax, Extang tonneau covers, Tonno Pro and Lund tonneau cover. Found Tonnomax to be of best value and quality overall. "
- a must have! -- Reviewed by Marshall R (Glendale, AZ), 2004 Dodge Dakota quad cab, September 13, 2012
" There are some truck add ons that are superfluous. But a tonneau cover is a must have. Problem is the last few truck bed covers I bought were too heavy and hard to install. The Tonnomax soft tonneau cover is a game changer. For a mere $229 I am getting an easy to install and cheap tonneau cover. I just hope it out lasts the 1 year warranty on the vinyl. "
- Toyota Tacoma tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Ron H (Long Beach, CA), 2012 Toyota Tacoma, September 12, 2012
" Toyota Tacoma bed covers are pricey elsewhere on the internet. The Tonnomax fits my budget perfectly. It's a great bargain for under $300 plus free shipping. Will refer you guys to my cousin! (He has a body shop) "
- good value -- Reviewed by Dennis T (Tempe, AZ), 1982 Chevrolet C/K 1500 fleetside 6.5ft pickup, August 24, 2012
" Very good value. Overall best tonneau cover I found on the internet. "
- Automax -- Reviewed by Tina A (San Francisco, CA), 2012 Nissan Titan, July 29, 2012
" AutomaxStyling is the place to go for aftermarket truck accessories! Great selection and pricing on pick up truck bed covers. "
- best tonneau cover I found on the internet -- Reviewed by Billie D (Shreveport, LA), 2011 GMC Canyon, July 28, 2012
" Best tonneau cover I found on the internet. Great pricing + good product. Frame is covered by lifetime warranty. I'm a little worried about the 1 year vinyl warranty (which seems sub-industry standard). But so far so good! "
- thanks for store credit -- Reviewed by Kara S (Escondido, CA), 1993 GMC Sonoma, July 22, 2012
" Got my Tonnomax soft roll up tonneau cover today from UPS and was VERY disappointed to see some scratches on the tarp. Good thing you guys shipped out a replacement to me free of charge and a $15 store credit to smooth things over because I was planning on writing a scathing review!!! "
- thanks for replacement parts for tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Courtney H (Phoenix, AZ), 1998 GMC C/K 1500, July 12, 2012
" I broke the lock (I have a strong grip) AND 2 of the clamps during installation. At first they said they would charge me $20 for it, but then offered to give them to me for free. So here I am, writing them a tonneau cover reviews. Thanks for the tonneaucover replacement parts! "