- 100% Brand New Bed Cover
- Bed cover rolls back for full truck bed access
- Can be completely removed in minutes
- Works with Factory Bed Liners
- No-drill installation. Some assembly required
- 24 oz. dual coated vinyl material that is extremely durable and offers an attractive appearance
- Low profile L-shaped frame rails with 3 cross bows to keep tarp smooth and tensioned
- Compression sealed tonneau cover
- Improves Gas Mileage Save 10% in Fuel Cost!
The TonnoMax Soft Lock & RollUp Tonneau Cover is one of the best selling folding tonneau covers in the market. Custom made for your vehicle's make, year, and model the TonnoMax Soft Lock & RollUp Tonneau Cover is your truck's true match.
No assembly or drilling required, the TonnoMax Soft Lock & RollUp Tonneau Cover is the perfect DIY project. In fact, this tonneau cover can be installed in less than 5 minutes!
This tonneau cover is built from an aircraft grade aluminum frame, and steel corner brackets. The TonnoMax Soft Lock & RollUp Tonneau Cover features specialized clamps that clamp securely to your truck bed so that your cargo is safe and out of sight.
The TonnoMax Soft Lock & RollUp Tonnea Cover is available in 2 fabric options: traditional vinyl and the new Signature Series with rich looking vinyl-backed black canvas. Buy this tonneau cover comes with Lifetime warranty on the frame and 10 year warranty on the tarp.
- great price for a tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Arlene P (Kansas City, MO), 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 6.5ft truck bed, July 5, 2012
" Truck covers typically run upwards of $400 but I got mine for under $300 with free shipping. That is a bargain on truck tonneau covers. Thanks Automax Styling! "
- best tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Roger G (Inglewood, CA), 2012 Ford F-250, June 15, 2012
" The Tonnomax soft tonneau cover is the best tonneau cover $229 + free shipping can buy :P "
- best choice -- Reviewed by Harold D (Springfield, MO), 1998 Chevrolet S10 pickup 6 ft truck bed, October 3, 2012
" I was looking for truck bed covers online for a long time. Did research and comparison between Tonnomax, Extang tonneau covers, Tonno Pro and Lund tonneau cover. Found Tonnomax to be of best value and quality overall. "
- a must have! -- Reviewed by Marshall R (Glendale, AZ), 2004 Dodge Dakota quad cab, September 13, 2012
" There are some truck add ons that are superfluous. But a tonneau cover is a must have. Problem is the last few truck bed covers I bought were too heavy and hard to install. The Tonnomax soft tonneau cover is a game changer. For a mere $229 I am getting an easy to install and cheap tonneau cover. I just hope it out lasts the 1 year warranty on the vinyl. "
- Toyota Tacoma tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Ron H (Long Beach, CA), 2012 Toyota Tacoma, September 12, 2012
" Toyota Tacoma bed covers are pricey elsewhere on the internet. The Tonnomax fits my budget perfectly. It's a great bargain for under $300 plus free shipping. Will refer you guys to my cousin! (He has a body shop) "
- good value -- Reviewed by Dennis T (Tempe, AZ), 1982 Chevrolet C/K 1500 fleetside 6.5ft pickup, August 24, 2012
" Very good value. Overall best tonneau cover I found on the internet. "
- Automax -- Reviewed by Tina A (San Francisco, CA), 2012 Nissan Titan, July 29, 2012
" AutomaxStyling is the place to go for aftermarket truck accessories! Great selection and pricing on pick up truck bed covers. "
- best tonneau cover I found on the internet -- Reviewed by Billie D (Shreveport, LA), 2011 GMC Canyon, July 28, 2012
" Best tonneau cover I found on the internet. Great pricing + good product. Frame is covered by lifetime warranty. I'm a little worried about the 1 year vinyl warranty (which seems sub-industry standard). But so far so good! "
- thanks for store credit -- Reviewed by Kara S (Escondido, CA), 1993 GMC Sonoma, July 22, 2012
" Got my Tonnomax soft roll up tonneau cover today from UPS and was VERY disappointed to see some scratches on the tarp. Good thing you guys shipped out a replacement to me free of charge and a $15 store credit to smooth things over because I was planning on writing a scathing review!!! "
- thanks for replacement parts for tonneau cover -- Reviewed by Courtney H (Phoenix, AZ), 1998 GMC C/K 1500, July 12, 2012
" I broke the lock (I have a strong grip) AND 2 of the clamps during installation. At first they said they would charge me $20 for it, but then offered to give them to me for free. So here I am, writing them a tonneau cover reviews. Thanks for the tonneaucover replacement parts! "