- Gross Trailer Weights (GTW) & Tongue Weights (TW) vary by application.
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating.
- Precision manufacturing with robotic welding creates superior fit and strength.
- Durable powder coat painting process keeps your receiver hitch looking great.
- Open back end on the receiver provides easy cleaning.
- Select hitches are available with a crosstube-hiding square design or a visible round tube design.
- Lifetime Warranty.
SKU MAG10-001-HT-R37361 Style Rear Receiver Hitch Tube Style Square Tube Main Body Finish High Gloss Powder Coat WC/TW Capacity (lb) 6000/600 WD/TW Capacity (lb) 10000/1000 Application 2008-2012 Chrysler Town & Country Van w/Stow-n-Go
2008-2012 Dodge Grand Caravan w/Stow-n-Go
2009-2011 Volkswagen Routan Minivan, All
Weight (lb) 48.4600 Length (in) 57 Width (in) 10 Height (in) 27
Do you want to relocate by using a trailer yourself? Ever thinking of towing a boat to a lake or seashore for some great family time? Or simple carry some extra staff like bikes or big luggage for your journey? The Magnus hitches will easily do the job for you! You will find it’s very simple to hook up a trailer with a custom-made Magnus hitches made specifically for your specific vehicle.
- Magnus Trailer Hitches Installation Guide
Limited Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser. All receiver hitches enjoy limited lifetime warranty. Magnus Manufacturing warrants its products to be free from manufactuer's defect. Magnus will repair or replace a product proven to have contained a manufacturer's defect. Damage or loss of item due to normal use and tear, and theft is not covered under this limited warranty. For warranty details please see manufacturer's website.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Receiver hitches in custom colors are made to accent your vehicle’s paint but are not an exact match to your factory paint job.
- Be sure not to exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Search By Vehicle