- Guaranteed Not To Crack Or Break
- Custom Fit To Your Vehicle
- Installs Easily In Seconds
- Tough And Durable Rubber Material
- Resists Most Chemicals
- Prevents Stains And Soils
- Non-Slip Surface
- Minimal Shifting
Switch your own manufacturing floor mats by using remarkable Husky Liners custom created floor liners and learn relief. Husky floor liners are usually not your current typical floor mats. Manuacturers make use of cutting-edge laser light scanning along with machine style to generate the world’s greatest custom made floor liners. Husky Liners fit the particular contours to your vehicle’s floor spot especially and give much more coverage and many more coverage than the manufacturer floor mats ever could.
Husky Liners look fantastic along with set up within minutes. They feature an elevated lips around the edge and keep dirt contained and from your carpet. Husky Liners shield your investing by withstanding damages by liquid, dirt, and oil.
Made out of the impressive as well as patented materials, Husky Liners are guaranteed not to crack or even ruin for the life of car. Cleaning is amazingly easy and fast: wash your liners with a moist rag - for larger doggy messes, simply hose them away. Exclusive to Husky floor liners usually are Sta-Put Nibs within the opposite part that grip the carpet as well as help in keeping these in place.
- GOOD quality rubber flooring -- Reviewed by Jane S (Ventura, CA), 2010 Chevrolet Equinox, September 29, 2012
" The fit and quality of these All weather husky floor liners are superb. They go up right against the edge of my car floor and I'm not worried about accidentally spilling my coffee anymore! They should re-design cup holders to be deeper and hold coffee cups better! "
- custom floor liners did the trick -- Reviewed by Kyle F (Memphis, TN), 2009 Buick Enclave, September 26, 2012
" My Husky WeatherBeater floor liners came in a nice, big box that allowed the front liners to stay flat.I didn't have to iron them out like I did the last pair of liners I received all rolled up in a box. Great product. "
- DIY -- Reviewed by Stanley R (Modesto, CA), 2009 Pontiac Vibe, September 24, 2012
" I had to cut a hole for the gas dor opener (which the instructions did mention). I ALSO drilled 2 holes so I can utilize my car's hooks for floor liners. Maybe Husky should consider making their liners with pre-drilled holes for the OEM hooks in some vehicles. But overall I'm very happy with the product. "
- THANKS for discount AutomaxStyling! -- Reviewed by Lee H (Columbia, SC), 2009 Honda Accord, August 23, 2012
" I put off the purchase of these custom floor liners until your customer appreciation day. Thanks Automax Styling for giving me 12% off on these Husky floor liners plus free shipping. "
- love my new all weather mats -- Reviewed by Catherine G (Memphis, TN), 2012 Toyota Sienna, August 8, 2012
" I prefer these Husky Weather Beater floor liners to Weather Tech Extreme floor mats for my Sienna. They are excellent in fit and cheaper by about 15%. Why pay more when you essentially are dealing with the same product? "
- Fantastic floor protection -- Reviewed by Gretchen R (Lakewood, CO), 2009 Chevrolet Silverado, July 30, 2012
" Love my Husky floor liners! Mine are gray and color match my seats perfectly. "
- cheaper than WEatherTech -- Reviewed by Maurice D (Coral Springs, FL), 2011 Ford Fusion, July 10, 2012
" Husky liners are more reasonably priced than Weather tech floor mats. I don't think there are any distinguishable differences between the 2 brands except maybe one is marketed as a higher end product. Anyways I got my all weather floor liners yesterday and like them a lot. "
- Fits my Toyota Sienna really good -- Reviewed by Tony C (Akron, OH), 2010 Toyota Sienna, June 27, 2012
" Fit is really good for my Toyota Sienna. These floor liners do not slide around like the last set I got from Sears. "
- Husky floor mats rock -- Reviewed by Annette S (Bakersfield, CA), 2011 Toyota Sienna, June 15, 2012
" I got the front, center, and cargo liners. The driver side liner goes neatly under the gas pedal (thank goodness because my greatest fear is my gas getting stuck in something). I'm going to trim the cargo liner a bit though because I want to fold my seats in. "
- Safe for my puppy -- Reviewed by Susan H (Killeen, TX), 2009 Ford Flex, June 1, 2012
" Husky floor liners were much needed as Clifford, my 1 year old puppy was starting to chew up my carpet floor. I don't think he would be as interested in a plastic material. It's rbber flooring to the rescue! "