- Guaranteed Not To Crack Or Break
- 0.3750 in. High Ridges
- Up To 40 percent Taller Ridges
- Extra Thick Driver Heal Pad
- Nibs On Back-Prevent Slippage
- Easily Cleaned
- Made In USA
- Year Round Protection
Switch your own manufacturing floor mats by using remarkable Husky Liners custom created floor liners and learn relief. Husky floor liners are usually not your current typical floor mats. Manuacturers make use of cutting-edge laser light scanning along with machine style to generate the world’s greatest custom made floor liners. Husky Liners fit the particular contours to your vehicle’s floor spot especially and give much more coverage and many more coverage than the manufacturer floor mats ever could.
Husky Liners look fantastic along with set up within minutes. They feature an elevated lips around the edge and keep dirt contained and from your carpet. Husky Liners shield your investing by withstanding damages by liquid, dirt, and oil.
Made out of the impressive as well as patented materials, Husky Liners are guaranteed not to crack or even ruin for the life of car. Cleaning is amazingly easy and fast: wash your liners with a moist rag - for larger doggy messes, simply hose them away. Exclusive to Husky floor liners usually are Sta-Put Nibs within the opposite part that grip the carpet as well as help in keeping these in place.
- great buy -- Reviewed by Melinda S (Inglewood, CA), 1985 Toyota 4Runner, September 29, 2012
" These floor mats for my Toyota 4Runner are a great buy. The are nice and heavy and the fit is great. "
- universal mats -- Reviewed by Margaret K (Aurora, CO), 2011 Buick Enclave, August 31, 2012
" I didn' expect this but these floor mats for my Enclave are actually cut to fit. There are different sized contours that guide you. It was a bit of work, but I am happy to DIY! "
- Not custom -- Reviewed by Albert H (Santa Ana, CA), 2003 Ford F-150, August 15, 2012
" Had to trim these Husky rubber mats a bit before popping them in my F-150. They look awesome and I'm happy to have gotten them while they were on sale! "
- good product but not what I expected -- Reviewed by Harry K (Overland Park, KS), 2001 Honda CRV, August 9, 2012
" These Husky liners are great . But I am perplexed by the fact that I had to trim them to fit my CRV. I thought they were supposed to be made to custom fit my vehicle. "
- Like these floor mats for my car but they are not custom fit -- Reviewed by Ronnie A (Albuquerque, NM), 2004 Ford Expedition, July 5, 2012
" I thought these are supposed to be custom fit weather floor mats. But they are actually the 'cut-to your size' kind. Should have made this clear on your product descriptions. "