- Custom Fit Design
- Tough Rubberized Thermo Plastic Construction
- Tread Pattern
- Available In Black Gray & Tan
- Huge Selection
Switch your own manufacturing floor mats by using remarkable Husky Liners custom created floor liners and learn relief. Husky floor liners are usually not your current typical floor mats. Manuacturers make use of cutting-edge laser light scanning along with machine style to generate the world’s greatest custom made floor liners. Husky Liners fit the particular contours to your vehicle’s floor spot especially and give much more coverage and many more coverage than the manufacturer floor mats ever could.
Husky Liners look fantastic along with set up within minutes. They feature an elevated lips around the edge and keep dirt contained and from your carpet. Husky Liners shield your investing by withstanding damages by liquid, dirt, and oil.
Made out of the impressive as well as patented materials, Husky Liners are guaranteed not to crack or even ruin for the life of car. Cleaning is amazingly easy and fast: wash your liners with a moist rag - for larger doggy messes, simply hose them away. Exclusive to Husky floor liners usually are Sta-Put Nibs within the opposite part that grip the carpet as well as help in keeping these in place.
- had to flatten out before installing -- Reviewed by Larry G (Worcester, MA), 2012 Ford F150, September 30, 2012
" I ordered these all weather floor mats in January so they were pretty stiff and slightly bent out of the box. It took about 20 minutes of flattening in room temperature to get them flat and flexibe. I like Husky liners. It's what our family always get to protect our carpet floor. "
- covered carpet floor perfectly -- Reviewed by Frances H (Springfield, MO), 2012 Dodge Journey, September 28, 2012
" Very good floor mats- good coverage of the carpet floor and feels quite cushioned under my feet. "
- Fit my JEEP like a glove :) -- Reviewed by Allan M (Birmingham, AL), 2005 Jeep Rubicion Unlimited, September 26, 2012
" These floormats fit my '05 Jeep Rubicion like a glove. I wanted something form fitted and to cover most of my carpet floor. Husky liners did just that and they are a brand name manufacturer without the brand name high cost. "
- GREAT floor mats for my car -- Reviewed by Philip C (Providence, RI), 2001 Jeep Wrangler, September 20, 2012
" Got my Husky floor mats yesterday and I'm very happy with them. They is a little notch where the factory hooks are on the carpet floor. So instead of hooks, Husky liners have little spikes that latch onto the carpeted floor. "
- Happy with my floor mats -- Reviewed by Johnny C (Pueblo, CO), 2011 Toyota Rav4, September 18, 2012
" Happy with these floor mats. Got to me in a week (which was a bit long but still okay). These car mats were easy to install and now I'm not worried about spilling coffee on the car carpet anymore. "
- nice floor mats -- Reviewed by Ken V (St Paul, MN), 2008 Toyota Tacoma, August 20, 2012
" I thought the material was more rubber than plastic, but the floor mats are relatively inflexible. But the edges were smooth and they didn't cut my finger like the rubber matting we bought from Wal-mart. "
- Perfect fit -- Reviewed by Shirley R (Hampton, VA), 2010 Toyota Tacoma, July 30, 2012
" Husky makes great car mats. These rubber mats were a perfect fit and color matches very very well with my seats (tan leather). "
- glad I chose these over WeatherTech -- Reviewed by Carmen M (Miami, FL), 2008 Cadillac Escalade, July 26, 2012
" Was debating between Husky Liners or Weather Tech floor mats. I chose the Husky liners over Weather tech because they don't have holes for the factory hooks, instead they have spikes on the bottom to anchor against the carpet floor. Juice boxes are a big NO in my car, but my kids always find a way to smuggle one in. "
- good fit -- Reviewed by Calvin W (Fargo, ND), 2001 Toyota Tacoma, July 6, 2012
" It doesn't take a genius to install floor mats for trucks. You can practically get them to fit by just throwing them in. But Husky liners have a reputation for perfect fit. I noticed they line up neatly along all edges of the carpet floor. "
- custom floor mats -- Reviewed by Chris C (Manchester, NH), 2011 Ford F150, June 8, 2012
" Love these Husky floor mats. Definitely better than the rubber floor mats (universal ones) I picked up last year from Sears. "