- All-Climate design cover that Is 4-Way adjustable
- Snaps Along Cab Rail that allows quick And easy access
- Absolutely no drilling required
- SpringLock and Bows design that allows easy Installation
- SnapStopper that keeps Snaps On Rail When Rolled Up
- Snaps are made from fiberglass reinforced nylons
- MaxCare Warranty -10 Year on the tarp and lifetime on the frame
- One-Finger Removal Of Tail Rail with leverLock System
When first thinking about the benefits of having a truck bed cover for your vehicle, one of the initial things that will come to mind is the added security that a bed cover is able to provide. An Extang BlackMax Tonneau cover is a great example of a durable bed cover that will be able to protect your cargo as well as enhance the exterior of your vehicle. Many vehicle enthusiasts will agree that a pickup truck is not complete without the right truck accessories, such as truck covers.
While in the process of choosing which hard Tonneau cover that you want to install on your truck, you will have to choose from several options. The types of bed covers will vary depending upon the make, model and year of your specific vehicle. If the Extang BlackMax Tonneau cover is not entirely your style, there are several other styles to select from as well such as tilting lids, folding Tonneau covers and retractable Tonneau covers. Regardless of which type of Tonneau cover that you decide to invest in, you can rest assured that you and your vehicle will benefit from the many advantages that a Tonneau cover has to offer. Your ultimate decision on a truck bed cover will likely be based upon your budget, style preferences and need for durability. The cost of the truck bed cover will vary depending upon the material it is made of as well as the design.
When considering the many choices of exterior accessories that are available in the market today, an Extang BlackMax Tonneau cover is among the most popular exterior accessories due to the numerous benefits that one can offer. A Tonneau bed cover is a great investment to those that are looking for the maximum protection for their truck bed as well as cargo. The durable design is able to seal out the elements and allow you easy access to all of the corners of your truck bed. Available at an affordable price, this bed cover is made of premium black vinyl tarp that opens and seals the pickup bed cover with ease. Under the tarp, you can expect to find a black powder-coated aluminum frame that includes spring-loaded bows that grant your full-bed access quickly.
Many modern pickup covers, such as the Extang BlackMax Tonneau cover, involve a simple installation process. Whether you choose to invest in a Tonneau hard cover or soft cover, many pickup bed covers are able to be installed within a matter of minutes. With a bed cover to properly protect the cargo in your truck bed, you will also be able to improve your gas mileage as well as enhance the appearance of the entire exterior of your truck. With a high quality truck bed cover by Extang, you can rest assured that your cargo will be secure while parked or driving. Whether you are installing a Tonneau cover for appearances, functionality or both, you will be impressed by the quality and durability of an Extang BlackMax Tonneau cover.
- Extang Trifecta Tonneau Covers are not guranteed to fit other aftermarket truckbed accessories. However, Extang trifecta tonneau covers are compatible with all OE accessories.
- Great Economical Cover!!! -- Reviewed by Hazel H (Greensboro, NC), 2007 Chevrolet Silverado, July 15, 2011
" I really like the way the cover fit and with the black frame and cover combination it really complements my truack and I have gotten nothing but compliments on it thus far. Thank you Extang for making yet another great product and Auto Anything for carrying and offering Extang products. "
- Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover -- Reviewed by Edith S (Garden Grove, CA), 2010 Chevrolet Silverado, July 4, 2011
" only one thing...... great quality and service "
- Looks GREAT! -- Reviewed by Melanie H (St Louis, MO), 2003 Ford F250 super duty crew cab, June 23, 2011
" I had a "real" drill and snap tonneau on a past truck, and was a bit leery of this "no drill" system. I also have a bedliner on the present truck. Surprise! The Extang Black Max went on in less than an hour, including reading the instructions for a change! When completed, it looked as good as (if not better than) my old style tonneau. I was worried that there was going to be cutting of the bedliner, not so! Fits great, looks even better. The access to the bed without unsnapping anything via the tailgate is really handy. With the economy in the toilet and shock and awe in the automotive business, it's a true pleasure to have a product that exceeds your expectations in both looks and fit. Did I mention it was priced right, too? "
- Black Max for a black truck. -- Reviewed by Shawn C (Huntington Beach, CA), 2007 Chevolet Silverado 1500 HD, March 24, 2011
" very easy to install, looks great. time will tell about lasting quality but the initial quality is excellent, no bugs. "
- Advanced Bed Cover...Awesome!! -- Reviewed by Vicki C (Jackson, MS), 1995 Ford F-350, March 16, 2011
" Can't beat the price or quality, also very easy to install "
- Good customer service -- Reviewed by Laura H (Palm Bay, FL), 2006 Ford F-150, April 7, 2010
" Very happy with the cover I put in on in less than 30 min, everything in my bed stays dry, my gas mileage has improved and it looks great on the truck. "
- Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover -- Reviewed by Eugene R (Cincinnati, OH), 2008 Chevolet Silverado 1500 HD, March 4, 2010
" its nice but not vary dreable if you pull to hard when you snap the snaps it pulls the thread out of the stiched tream but overall its a nice tonneau cover "
- Great Cover, Great Price -- Reviewed by Cheryl C (Brownsville, TX), 2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD, April 22, 2011
" The BlackMax Tonneau arrived promptly and in perfect condition. It's high quality components made installation a "snap". Time for installation about thirty minutes. It is one great tonneau! "
- Extang BlackMax Top Tonneau -- Reviewed by Sheila M (Boise, ID), 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, April 4, 2011
" The installation was quick and easy. Cover fits nice and snug. I like the snap type because I just open a few snaps and throw in some pipe or a couple 2x4s and keep the cover on. I am very happy with the quality of the vinyl and the way the bows fasten into the clips. They don't move around like my last cover. Very nice product and great service from automax styling. "
- BlackMax -- Reviewed by Rhonda H (Oceanside, CA), 2007 Ford F-250 superduty super cab, March 15, 2011
" Easy to install. Looks decent. Unsure of plastic snaps. We'll see. "