- Easy installation, no drilling required
- EGR Slimeline Window Deflector has Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sleek design that reduces wind and noise for better driving experience
- Attaches using 3M automotive grade tape
- Manufactured from high-gloss smoke acrylic
- Reduces heat and window glare for safety purposes
- Allows fresh air circulation regardless of any weather conditions
If you have ever opened your vehicle's window to get some fresh air, but were only surprised to be splattered by rain, you may be wondering how you can avoid the rain and get fresh air at the same time. One of the simplest solutions to this issue is to install EGR Slimline Window Deflectors to your vehicle's windows.
EGR Slimline Window Deflectors, also known as wind guards or vent shades, will help reduce the amount of noise that the wind produces when the windows are rolled down. In addition to wind noise reduction, an air wind deflector has the ability to protect your windows from flying debris such as rocks. Without a wind guard to prevent flying road debris from hitting your vehicle's windows, you could be risking permanent damage to your vehicle's windows as well as paint. Many individuals will purchase window deflectors for the purpose of being able to block water from entering the cabin. These vehicle accessories may also be helpful in reducing the amount of wind resistance while driving. If you choose to invest in side window wind guards, you should also consider investing in a wind guard for the hood and roof of your vehicle as well. By installing deflectors to the roof and hood of your vehicle, you will be able to greatly reduce the amount of wind resistance while driving.
Before making your purchase of EGR Slimline Window Deflectors, you must make sure that you are educated about the product. With the installation of these rain guards, the water that is dripping from the roof of your vehicle will be stopped from getting into your car while your window is down. Many vehicle owners find that having these wind deflectors are quite handy in many situations. Installing a venstshade to your vehicle is quite simple as well and most applications do not require additional drilling. In fact, window vents are usually custom-built in order to properly fit a specific make and model of a vehicle.
When buying accessories, such as vent visors, for your vehicle, it is obvious that you will want to get the best product that you can. By investing in a product such as EGR Slimline Window Deflectors, you can expect quality. The appearance of the vent visor is also highly important to consider as this accessory is installed to the exterior of your vehicle. Cost is another significant factor that will affect your ultimate choice for air deflectors for your vehicle. The price of many wind deflectors will vary depending upon the material is is made of. Certain materials will cost the manufacturers more money so there will be a clear increase in price as the materials become of higher quality.
- thanks Automax! -- Reviewed by Frederick C (Portland, OR), 2012 Toyota Tacoma, October 2, 2012
" Good service from Automax. Fast shipping on the vent visors. Will buy from seller again :) "
- easy to install -- Reviewed by Florence C (Hayward, CA), 2001 Mazda B-Series, September 30, 2012
" Incredibly easy to install and they really dress up your truck. "
- birthday gift for dad! -- Reviewed by Katharine M (Lowell, MA), 2007 GMC Envoy, September 7, 2012
" Ordered these for my dad's birthday but they couldn't ship them expedited so had to wait for 4 business days. But the shipping was free. Can't wait for them to arrive! "
- ordered wrong item -- Reviewed by Juanita C (Sioux Falls, SD), 2012 Ford F-150, August 30, 2012
" I ordered the wrong deflectors and realized it when they came through. Didn't open the box. The return policy calls for 25% restocking fee. But Amy was nice enough to waive it considering I didn't even open the box. Whew! "
- totally worth your money -- Reviewed by Erica S (Richmond, VA), 2012 Ford F-150, August 25, 2012
" Totally worth my money. Got the dark smoke ones and they look so darn good on my truck. The adhesive on these vent visors are very strong. Just try not to get any of your hair on it (ouch!) "
- Nice rain guards -- Reviewed by Floyd R (Clearwater, FL), 2012 Dodge Ram, August 1, 2012
" We get a lot of rain here so rain guards are a must. EGR is a pretty new brand in the U.S.A but they are a big multi-national company. I believe EGR is based out of Australia. I love Aussies :) "
- Love the color -- Reviewed by Erik C (Virginia Beach, VA), 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe, July 17, 2012
" Love the dark smoke color of these EGR wind deflectors. They match my bug shield perfectly. "
- Good choice -- Reviewed by Stephen R (Jackson, MS), 2008 Toyota Camry, July 7, 2012
" I heard in-channels don't seal properly and can lead to window register issues. So I got the slim line instead and am very happy with my decision. "
- got good deal on these -- Reviewed by Brandon S (Orange, CA), 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, July 4, 2012
" Ordered these with my bull bar purchase and got 10% off on the entire order. Thanks AutomaxStyling! "
- Great product! -- Reviewed by June S (Erie, PA), 2006 Ford F150, June 29, 2012
" Great look. Good product. Even better price. "