Jeep Wrangler Oval Nerf Bars
Why you need Wrangler Side Steps
In fact, Jeep Wrangler running boards are becoming a must for your Jeep especially when you decided to make it taller than it already is. Wrangler Side Steps is a must for your lifted or non-lifted Jeep for the following reasons.
- Wrangler Side Steps will help you and your passengers climb in and out your Jeep a lot faster and safer. Admit it. There are a lot of times when you wish that there are additional steps so you won’t have to overstretch your legs when climbing to the driver’s seat. Jeep Wrangler Side Steps will give you that stepping surface so you won’t have to suffer from bad knees and backpains after you ingress or egress your ride. Your passengers, especially the older and younger ones will also be a lot safer when climbing up and down your Jeep.
- The stepping surface from the Wrangler Side Steps becomes very important during harsh weather conditions. The Jeep Wrangler Nerf Bars have built-in all weather rubber pads that help you get a good grip when climbing to your vehicle. It features a grooved design that diverts water away from the surface, preventing slipping during heavy rains. Aside from providing a non-slip stepping surface, Wrangler Side Steps also prevent mud and other grimes in your shoes from getting into your floor mats.
- A pair of Wrangler Side Steps on both sides of your Jeep Wrangler protects the body from potential damage. Instead of being devastated to somebody who recklessly opened his door and damaged your Jeep, you will be thankful when their doors hit your solid wrangler step. When driving in rough terrains, the Wrangler Side Steps guards your Jeep’s finish from debris, rocks, and other harmful elements that can scratch, dent, and create chips on your precious finish.
- Wrangler Side Steps are offered in multitude of finish for added style on your Jeep. Wrangler steps are available in chrome, polished, and black powder-coated finish. These running boards for Jeep Wrangler will perfectly complement your vehicle’s color and other exterior accessories it is installed with. Aside from improved looks, these coatings ensure maximum surface durability, protecting the stainless steel metal Wrangler steps underneath from corrosion.
- Jeep Wrangler Side Steps offer maximum durability for long-lasting reliable service. Most Wrangler Side Steps are made from heavy-duty stainless steel that strongly resists corrosion. The tough construction will last for years. So, these nerf bars for Jeep Wrangler will improve the looks of your jeep and provide a stable stepping surface for years. You can even consider your Wrangler Side Steps as investment, for good looks, protection, and durability.