- Made from submarine grade T-304 stainless steel mesh wire
- 1.8 mm thick thread for durability
- 6.7 mm X 6.7 mm diamond mesh
- Wrap around stainless steel frame for a classic look
- Upper and lower bumper grille sections available for many vehicles
- APS Mesh Grilles are custom manufactured to fit your vehicle
- Made in an ISO 9001-2000 quality certified facility
- Submarine grade T-304 stainless steel
- Installation hardware and step-by-step instructions included
- APS Mesh Grilles have a 1 year limited warranty
Value, quality and style are 3 mantras that define APS Mesh Grilles.These mesh grilles are triple chrome plated for a brilliant, shiny finish.
Stainless steel is extremely resistant to rust, corrosion, and stain. The APS Mesh Grille is crafted from intricately woven diamond shaped mesh wire encased in a wrap around stainless steel frame. As the Chrystler building is a landmark of New York city, the APS Mesh Grille will be the center piece of your ride.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to install a billet grille. But not to worry, all installation hardware and instructions are included in the box.
This product is protected by a limited liability against manufacturer's defect and workmanship effective for 1 year within purchase. This limited warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accident, collision, or improper installation.
- good grille -- Reviewed by Bruce H (Eugene, OR), 2004 Ford Escape, May 28, 2012
" easy install, looks great! "
- good deal -- Reviewed by William Y (Sterling Heights, MI), 2011 Ford F-150, May 11, 2012
" good deal "
- f150 grill -- Reviewed by Melanie T (Carlsbad, CA), 2004 Ford F-150, May 3, 2012
" Competitove price and free shipping make this an excellent purchase. I have been telling everyone who will listen about the web site. "
- Good Grille -- Reviewed by Randall S (Waterbury, CT), 2006 Honda Ridgeline, April 17, 2012
" The grille is made out of good quality material. I've bought other grills from other company's for another vehicle of mine and the quality wasn't as good as this grille. I would recommend this grille. The only down fall I have is the instructions on the installation is very poor so if your not a very good do it yourself person it will take alot longer than they say. I bought the bolt over grille the only thing I don't like about it you can notice the factory grille behind it but only if you up close to it far away it looks great. You can also see the mounting brakets from the grille. To me their engineers could have designed it alot better to hide the brackets. Overall its a good quality grille over others I've bought for other vehicles. "
- GEAT PRODUCT -- Reviewed by Danny B (Chicago, IL), 2009 Hummer H3T, March 12, 2012
" THE GRILL LOOKS GREAT "
- GOOD GRILLE -- Reviewed by Florence R (Phoenix, AZ), 2005 Mazda Tribute, March 11, 2012
" Just what I wanted "
- Gives the 09 bumper a real step up in looks -- Reviewed by Neil B (Victorville, CA), 2008 Chevrolet Silverado, May 24, 2012
" The instructions are vague, pictures are weak,not difficult to do, just ignore instructions.I put an 09 bumper on my 08 to break up that solid painted front end (LTZ) and it really improved the appearance. "
- got what it needed -- Reviewed by Stacy E (Sunnyvale, CA), 2005 Dodge Durango, May 10, 2012
" the grille looks amazing couldnt ask for a better outcome. it really sets off the front of the durango "
- Good product; terrible installation -- Reviewed by Edna S (Bakersfield, CA), 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe, April 25, 2012
" Grille looks fine But . . . Installation instructions for the lower grille are very poor and the screws provided for the lower grille are too short. You MUST get your own screws (and paint them). "
- Fits Perfect -- Reviewed by Janice L (Springfield, MO), 2011 Ford F-150, April 24, 2012
" Great product, fits perfect. It only took about 15 minutes to install on my 2011 F-150. "