- Each grille cut from high quality stainless steel sheet.
- Guarantees polished to a mirror like shine surface.
- 1mm thick sheet and 15mm diameter round hole.
- Easy bolt-on stainless steel grille sheet insert that never rusts.
- No cutting or removal of any grille component needed.
- The unique design of punch grille give your vehicle a cool and stylish look.
- Hardware and instruction are included.
In general, nearly every vehicle owner desires that their vehicle have a distinctive look in order to stand apart from the rest. Once of the simplest ways in which you may enhance the appearance of your vehicle is by customizing your vehicle with APS punch grilles. The front of a vehicle is usually the first thing that many people notice, therefore, aftermarket grilles are one of the best accessories to purchase for your vehicle.
Depending upon the vehicle you have, you will likely have a few options to choose from when considering APS punch grilles as a new accessory for your vehicle. Based on your vehicle's make, model and year, you may also want to invest in custom grills. A grill for car is useful to have for vehicle in order to protect the interior of the engine compartment from catching debris. Unwanted debris in your engine could potentially lead to permanent damage to parts of your engine. For example, without auto grills, a flying rock could easily create a hole in your radiator. In addition to being able to protect your vehicle's engine and radiator, a grill for truck can also dramatically enhance the exterior appearance of your vehicle. A custom mesh grille or grille insert could be designed with a unique pattern, material or color. Many grilles today are available in chrome or can be painted to match your vehicle's color. The most common types of grilles that you may see today on the road are chrome grilles and black grilles.
Upgrading your stock grill with APS punch grilles is one of the best investments that you can make as a vehicle owner. Although you may have many more options when it comes to choosing accessories for your vehicle, an aftermarket grill can instantly customize your vehicle to stand apart from the rest. Although there are several other options for aftermarket accessories, adding a grill is one of the simplest upgrades that you can give to your truck or SUV. Other exterior accessories that you may want to consider investing in include rain guards, bug shields, LED lighting, grill guards, running boards and a roof rack. All of these accessories are functional and add style to any vehicle as well. In addition to exterior accessories, be sure to keep in mind about the many interior accessories you will want to consider investing in. Both the interior and exterior of your vehicle are extremely important to maintain.
As time continues to pass by, it is becoming more difficult to give vehicles a unique look. This is why many vehicle owners choose to install aftermarket grills as well as other aftermarket accessories to their vehicles. Accessorizing your vehicle is one of the greatest benefits to owning a vehicle. As there are many accessories available on the market today, how do you know where to start? The answer is with a new grill insert, replacement grill or grill overlay. APS punch grilles are amongst the most popular accessories that individuals are choosing to add to their trucks and SUVs today.
This product is protected by a limited liability against manufacturer's defect and workmanship effective for 1 year within purchase. This limited warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accident, collision, or improper installation.
- Great look -- Reviewed by Barbara M (Lubbock, TX), 2008 GMC Sierra, June 3, 2012
" Great look to my new GMC, easy install, fast shipping "
- Great grille! -- Reviewed by Hilda S (Peoria, AZ), 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, April 19, 2012
" Good looking grill, I like that there is no cutting to install. Took less than 30 minutes and looks great. It would be nice if there were better instructions, you have two pieces that go left and right side that took some looking at to figure out. Other than that it's a great grille. "
- Great look -- Reviewed by Jon B (Pittsburgh, PA), 2009 Nissan Pathfinder, April 16, 2012
" Instructions a little lack of information on removing the old grille. New truck, didn't want to break something. Now I have done it, could do it in half the time. Happy with outcome. "
- Great grille for a great price -- Reviewed by Dawn N (Erie, PA), 2008 Jeep Patriot, April 14, 2012
" This grille is a great grille....definitely recommend. "
- Great Grille, Installation not so hot -- Reviewed by George C (Pueblo, CO), 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport, April 14, 2012
" Installation is not the easiest. The head of the screws for installation are difficult to get to with a normal allen wrench. After installation was done though grille looks great A+ quality. "
- Great look and easy to install -- Reviewed by Christine G (Tampa, FL), 2006 Ford F-350, March 25, 2012
" We bought one for our F250 and liked it so much we bought another for our F350. It was so easy to install and gave the trucks a great look. "
- Great grill, instructions a little off. -- Reviewed by Elisabeth C (Sterling Heights, MI), 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty, March 21, 2012
" This grill looks great on my truck. Pricing was very competitive and shipping was fast. My only issue was the instructions did not match up to my truck. I had to cut a lot more then expected. If you have any mechanical talant the installation will not be a problem. Overall this was a great purchase. I would recommend this to all!!! "
- Great grille -- Reviewed by Bob P (Aurora, CO), 2004 Chrysler Pacifica, March 14, 2012
" The grille has excellent fit and finish easy to install and looks great! Also AutoMaxStyling is a great site to order from and much cheaper than stores in the area. Keep up the good work! "
- great grille -- Reviewed by Tina S (Oceanside, CA), 2007 Toyota Tundra, February 27, 2012
" for the price of the grille its well worth it . easy bolt over fit . installed in about 10 minutes . fits perfect. would recomend it. looks great on my 07 tundra. "
- Grandson loved it -- Reviewed by Paige M (Fargo, ND), 2003 Dodge Durango, June 3, 2012
" Son in law had a hard time installing it. Took about 3 hours but when it was done my grandson loved it. Only problem is that I have to order another lower grill since 2 days after it was installed a bear came out of no where and was hit by the front of the car. Didn't hurt the top grill but busted the bottom one as well as tore the left finder off. Very devastating for a 17 year old. And for those who are wondering, the bear was killed unfortunately. Better than being injured and going off into the woods and dying. Sad for both the bear and the 17 year old with his 1st car. Pretty certain there is no guarantee on this grill for bear damage. "