- Each grille is CNC machined cut from one solid 6061-T6 aluminum plate.
- Perimeter grilles are coated with black satin with a shining polished mirror finish surface.
- Grille bar is width: 6.5 ~ 9mm wide and the is Thickness: 1/4"".
- The bar style is horizontal billet with a frame and no weld joint.
- Perimeter grilles has larger, stronger boss look
- Perimeter grilles enhance the style or function of the original OEM grille.
- All Installation hardware and step-by-step instructions are included in the purchase
Once you have decided that a new grille is just the accessory that your vehicle needs, you may easily overwhelmed by the number of options you have for today's choices in aftermarket grilles. Whether you ultimately end up purchasing APS perimeter billet grilles, a mesh grille or custom grille, you will be adding more functionality as well as an enhanced appearance to your vehicle. When in the process of choosing your billet grille, there are several important factors that you will want to consider.
One of the first factors that will need to be considered is the material of your new grill for car or grill for truck. APS perimeter billet grilles are CNC manufactured and cut from one solid 6061-T6 aluminum plate. They are made in an ISO 9001-2000 certified facility and are incredibly simple to install. It includes a horizontal bar style with a frame and no weld joint. Billet grilles from APS are sure to enhance the style as well as function of the original stock grille. In addition, the aluminum grille insert is corrosion resistant. The black satin powder coating with a mirror finish surface will be sure to turn some heads. When selecting the material for your aftermarket grills, you will likely be able to choose from plastic, chrome and stainless steel. In many cases, you will either see plastic black grilles or shiny chrome grilles driving around.
In addition to the material for your new auto grills you will also want to consider the style that you prefer. The APS perimeter grilles include a horizontal bar style with a frame and no weld point. This gives this particular grill a stronger and more rugged appearance. Depending upon your preferred style, you may want a pattern in the grille mesh of your new grill. When it comes to the styling of your grill, you will have plenty of options in order to achieve the most unique look for your vehicle. It is important to be sure that the style you want is available for your specific make and model of vehicle. If you are unable to find a grill insert that fits the specifications of your vehicle, you will want to highly consider investing in custom grills as they offer additional options.
Once you have the style and material determined for your vehicle's new grill, it is also important to consider the installation type of the grille itself. APS perimeter grilles are usually simple to install. When you an aftermarket grille online for your vehicle, you can usually expect to find all of the necessary hardware and installation instructions included. The installation type of the grille will depend on the grille itself as well as your vehicle. In many cases, most modern grilles today are custom-built to each make and model of vehicle so that there is no additional drilling or cutting required. The easier the installation is for the APS perimeter grilles, the less of a chance you will have in making an error during the installation process.
This product is protected by a limited liability against manufacturer's defect and workmanship effective for 1 year within purchase. This limited warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accident, collision, or improper installation.
- Great product. -- Reviewed by Glenda P (Tucson, AZ), 2010 Mercedes-Benz GL550, September 7, 2012
" easy install, looks great! "
- Looks Great -- Reviewed by Barbara P (Killeen, TX), 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser, August 30, 2012
" The Grille is well made and very clean looking I've recieved a lot of compliments. Installation was not difficult but did require more work than I thought,removing the original center Grille was scarey "
- Great -- Reviewed by Sheila S (Lincoln, NE), 1991 Nissan Pathfinder, January 26, 2012
" I have never had a bad experience yet with ordering anything from this company the grille was the best and easy to install. the grille was at my front door in a couple of days .nice nice nice. "
- Looks fine -- Reviewed by Wesley S (Des Moines, IA), 1992 GMC K3500, December 2, 2012
" First class,well made,easy install "
- Great Look -- Reviewed by Mary H (Fort Lauderdale, FL), 1991 GMC Sonoma, November 12, 2012
" Perfect fit and finish, took less than 30 mins. to install and looks great. Ordered the brushed, seems polished to me, but still sets the truck off from others. "
- great grille -- Reviewed by Ben W (Oakland, CA), 2009 GMC Yukon XL 1500, August 23, 2012
" Great product, fast shipping and easy to follow instructions. Highly impressed!! "
- awsome grille -- Reviewed by Marion S (Salem, OR), 2003 GMC Yukon, July 7, 2012
" Excellant instruction and fit. Bumper grill instruction could be a little more detailed. Really sharp looking additions to vehicle. "
- great buy !!!! -- Reviewed by Penny L (Pomona, CA), 2010 Lincoln MKX, October 4, 2012
" great product, gave my whip the custom look i was searching for... easy installation and a overall great product "
- Sweet!! -- Reviewed by Sarah M (Downey, CA), 1991 Nissan Pathfinder, August 8, 2012
" install instruction could have been explained and shown better "
- Perfect -- Reviewed by Brian P (Pueblo, CO), 1997 Chevrolet S10, April 8, 2012
" have not tryed to install yet ,bought to have on hand for later installation "