- APS Mesh Grilles are all triple chrome plated for a brilliant shine
- APS Mesh Grilles are available in 2.5 mm and 1.8 mm thick thread
- All APS Mesh Grilles are in classic diamond mesh pattern
- Upper and lower bumper grille sections are available for many vehicles
- APS Mesh Grilles are custom manufactured to fit your vehicle
- All grilles are made in an ISO 9001-2000 quality certified facility
- Grilles are made with submarine grade T-304 stainless steel material
- All Installation hardware and step-by-step instructions are included in the purchase
- APS Mesh Grilles have a 1 year limited warranty
When it comes to adding functionality as well as style to your vehicle, you will probably be wondering which accessories to invest in first. Many vehicle enthusiasts will agree that one of the best investments that you can make for your vehicle include APS mesh grilles. Installing a mesh grille to the front of your vehicle may drastically enhance the appearance of your vehicle.
Of course, there are many other types of grilles to choose from in addition to APS mesh grilles. The two most popular types of grilles today include APS mesh style grilles and plastic grilles. Obviously, the more affordable choice will be the plastic grilles. Plastic grilles are light in weight, durable and are resistant to rust. Unfortunately, a plastic grill for car are not as durable as a stainless steel or chrome APS mesh grille. On the other hand, stainless steel APS mesh grilles are designed to withstand more extreme conditions. A custom grille made of a more durable material than plastic will be sure to last a long time. Although this type of grille is more expensive compared to custom grills made of other materials, the price is well worth the product.
In addition to APS mesh grilles, you may also want to consider your other options for grills such as a billet grille or grille insert. Billet grilles are the main grill or grille mesh that you are able to see in between the two head lights of your vehicle. A grill insert is generally more versatile and simple to install compared to most other types of grills.
Before installing the APS mesh grilles, you will first want to remove your vehicle's existing grill. Be sure to acquire a wrench, drill and a clean flat surface. By using the wrench, you will want to loosen the bolts that hold the stock grill for truck in place. You may usually find these bolts on the interior side of the vehicle's hood. Next, you will need to look for the hood release. Since many vehicles have a hood release near or against the grill, this should be fairly simple to find. Before you pull the grill completely off, be sure that you are aware of the hood release's location so that it does not become damaged. With both of your hands placed firmly on both sides of the old grill, pull the old grill up and out to remove it completely. If it becomes stuck, scan for any bolts or screws that you may have not loosened completely.
When searching for aftermarket grilles for your vehicle, such as APS mesh grilles, you must consider a few factors before making your final choice. Be sure to consider customization as well such as choosing to paint your grill rather than with a chrome finish. You will find that the majority of grills are either black grilles or chrome. When browsing through the many options you have for aftermarket grills, be sure to consider the style, price and presentation of the auto grills.
This product is protected by a limited liability against manufacturer's defect and workmanship effective for 1 year within purchase. This limited warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accident, collision, or improper installation.
- 05 Maxima, Blk Powdercoat/Not as easy as they said it would be. -- Reviewed by John G (New Orleans, LA), 2005 Nissan Maxima, September 13, 2012
" The grill looks Boss!! Although it was a little harder to mount than I anticipated. All in all looks great and worth the effort. I get compliments on it all the time. It gave the "Max" the aggressive look I was looking for. "
- BEAUTIFUL -- Reviewed by Virginia G (Miami Gardens, FL), 2008 Toyota Tundra, June 13, 2012
" first time buyer,won"t be last time. grille arrived in perfect condition. installed in 20 minutes, quality is perfect impressed. makes my 2008 toy tundra classy looking thanks for the excellent service. "
- Best Price ever, and easy to order -- Reviewed by Kristina M (Boise, ID), 2010 Dodge Ram 2500, May 11, 2012
" I was shocked at how cheap the price was on the qualiy grille that I purchased. The gille was shipped and recieved in a timely manner. The grille has to have four holes drilled in the factory grille frame, I had to have a friend of mine install the grill because I did not want to crack that frame. Other than having to have some one to install, which if you are better with a drill than I am you could do, I loved every aspect of my purchase!!! "
- Tundra Billet -- Reviewed by Benjamin R (St Petersburg, FL), 2008 Toyota Tundra, May 10, 2012
" Very easy to install. Main grill bolt over still shows too much of the grill underneath. Will attempt to exchange for the cutout version. "
- 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 -- Reviewed by Paul M (Waterbury, CT), 2008 Dodge Ram, May 7, 2012
" Great product! The insallation was a snap and awesome! "
- Honda Ridgeline Billett Grille Review -- Reviewed by Marie R (Santa Clarita, CA), 1991 GMC C2500, May 6, 2012
" I was impressed by the quality , finish, free and timely shipping. I have since had it installed and have gotten numerous compliments! I would definately order and install this product again, as well as recommend it to others. "
- Tundra Billet Grille Review -- Reviewed by Benjamin K (Green Bay, WI), 2007 Toyota Tundra, May 6, 2012
" I ordered grille for my 07 Tundra. I was very pleased with the quality and appearance of the pieces. All parts were easy to install.I have seen heads turn and take a second look when it is parked. Some have asked where I got them and I pass along your name.Actually a Toyoto dealer in Edmonton recognizes the high quality of your replacement grills for Toyoto. Now is only I can keep the bugs off of it. "
- Billet Grille 84 Bronco -- Reviewed by Julie S (Jackson, MS), 1984 Ford Bronco, May 3, 2012
" This grille is awesome...completely changed the look of my truck! "
- Birthday Grille -- Reviewed by Shawn B (Manchester, NH), 1995 Land Rover Defender 90, May 3, 2012
" I bought the grille for my sons birthday he loved it, I ordered it and it was hear in two days that was great because I had waited til the last minute to decide on my gift. My husband installed it and he said it was easy and it looks great my son was very happy. "
- bills 07 tundra looks good with grill -- Reviewed by Lawrence S (Peoria, AZ), 2007 Toyota Tundra, May 1, 2012
" the grill fit like it should excep the bug deflecter was tought to reinstall "