- Bull bars available in 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel or black powder coated carbon steel
- Heavy duty 3" diameter tube and cross bar - 1.35mm thick
- Bull bar complete with skid plate for a tough off-road look
- Bull bar and skid plate completely protects your vehicle's undercarriage and bumper
- Bull bar has mounts and pre-drilled holes for attaching auxiliary lighting such as fog lights and driving lights
- No drilling required- easy installation
- Each bull bar is custom designed to fit perfectly onto your Truck or SUV
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions are included
- APS bull bars are protected by a limited lifetime warranty (stainless steel bull bar) or 5 year limited warranty (black powder coated carbon steel bull bar)
There are many benefits to installing APS bull bars or grill guards to a vehicle. While a nudge bar is able to enhance the appearance of your vehicle, it is also able to add more protection to your grill and front end of your vehicle. When choosing which grill guard or brush guard is best for your vehicle, you will need to consider price as well as your own preferences in style.
Whether you are searching for APS bull bars or any other type of bull bar, there are many things that you must keep in mind. One of the most important things to remember when browsing bull bars is to only consider those that are designed specifically for your vehicle. By choosing a grill guard that was already manufactured to fit your vehicle, you will not have to do any additional drilling. In addition to getting a custom fit, you will also want to consider what you are getting with your entire purchase. With APS bull bars, all of the mounting hardware and instructions are included. You may also want to see what kind of warranties that is included with your purchase of bull bars. The type of warranty that you may receive will usually vary depending upon the type of finish that you chose for your bull bars.
The type of installation for the APS bull bars will likely affect your ultimate decision as well. Some bull bars are able to be installed by the vehicle owner. Today, the majority of the bull bars that are manufactured are specifically designed to fit into certain models. This makes it simple for any vehicle owner to install as there is no additional drilling required. Many modern bull bars are able to be bolted on. On the other hand, other brands may not offer simple installation instructions for their bull bars. Be sure to determine how your chrome grille guard will be installed before making your final purchase. If you do make the mistake of choosing the wrong installation type for your grill, you may be able to slightly modify your grill guard so that it suits your particular vehicle.
No longer will you have to be concerned about scratches or breakage as a grille guard is able to deflect road hazards such as road rubble, fallen branches and abandoned shopping carts. Installing APS bull bars, also known as a "roo bar", is the ideal solution to protecting the front of your vehicle. If you wanted to install auxiliary lighting, this bumper bull bar includes mounts and pre-drilled holes for simple installation. When it comes to choosing an accessory that will toughen-up your vehicle like nothing else, you will want to highly consider purchasing APS bull bars. These particular bull bars are available in either polished T-304 stainless steel or black powder coated carbon steel as a finish. This bull bumper bar is complete with a heavy duty 3" cross bar and skid plate. Installing this bull bar is designed to protect your vehicle's undercarriage, bumper and headlights.
- Westin knockoffs? -- Reviewed by Sheila M (Boise, ID), 2005 Nissan Pathfinder, October 5, 2012
" I was told these are interchangable with Westin bull bars so I bought the Westin driving lights too and got a pretty good deal on the combo. "
- Looks like Westin's E-series bull bar! -- Reviewed by Meredith W (Sioux Falls, SD), 2005 Nissan Frontier, September 26, 2012
" These look exactly like Westin E-series bull bars! Only they are like 25% cheaper! Unbelievable! "
- Fast to install -- Reviewed by Cheryl C (Brownsville, TX), 2008 Toyota Sequoia, September 20, 2012
" Installed my bull bar, driving lights and winch in less than 2 hours. That's several hundred dollars spent, but me a whole lot happier with the way my truck looks. "
- okay to install -- Reviewed by Laura H (Palm Bay, FL), 2006 Nisan Xterra, September 2, 2012
" It was not clearly labeled which was passenger v. driver side but I figured it out pretty quick. The install didn't take that long. Happy with end result of these bull bars on my Xterra. "
- Nice product -- Reviewed by Kathleen F (Providence, RI), 2005 Nissan Titan, June 26, 2012
" Never heard of APS Auto parts before but I like their bull bar. Got everything installed and good to go after an hour. Thanks Amy for the help. "
- will buy from Automax again -- Reviewed by Dwight M (Mesa, AZ), 2001 Nissan Armada, June 24, 2012
" great product, fast shipping, would buy from seller again "
- easy to install -- Reviewed by Monica W (New Orleans, LA), 2005 Nissan Xterra, June 20, 2012
" These APS bull bars were pretty easy to install. I had to get a 2nd pair of hands to help with attaching both ends onto the mounting brackets but it was pretty easy after that. "
- Love my bull bar -- Reviewed by Russell M (Palmdale, CA), 2012 Nissan Pathfinder, June 13, 2012
" Love my new bull bar- they match my chrome step bars :) "
- Great product -- Reviewed by Hazel H (Greensboro, NC), 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, June 8, 2012
" A bull bar is a necessary off road accessorry in my opinion. My Avalanche just would't look the same without one. The APS bull bar was a good choice because it looks exactly like the Westin one but a lot cheaper. "
- Damaged -- Reviewed by Geoffrey S (Billings, MT), 2012 Nissan Frontier, June 1, 2012
" Got my bull bars in today and the box was pretty beat up. In fact there is a small (but noticeable) dent on the main tubing. I called for a replacement but the customer service rep offered me a $40 discount to keep them as is. I guess it's not their fault (probably it was UPS that was the culprit) but I still don't like it when retailers offer me a discount instead of a replacement. So I told them no way and got a brand new set 5 days later! "