- Aps Black mesh grille is black powder coated for a flawless finish
- The grille is made from 1.8 mm thick thread with 6.7 mm X 6.7 mm diamond mesh
- Stainless steel frame are wrapped around for a classic look
- Upper and lower bumper grille sections are available for many vehicles
- APS Black Mesh Grilles are custom manufactured to fit your vehicle
- All APS grilles are made in an ISO 9001-2000 quality certified facility
- APS Black Mesh Grille is made submarine grade T-304 stainless steel
- Installation hardware and step-by-step instructions are included
- APS Black Mesh Grilles have a 1 year limited warranty
When it comes to choosing the ideal APS black mesh grilles for your vehicle, you will have a number of options and factors to consider. As there are so many styles of mesh grilles to choose from, it may become overwhelming to make the ultimate decision. The advantage to having so many options for a mesh grille is that you will be able to customize your vehicle however you want.
Both APS black mesh grilles and plastic grilles are popular choices that are available as aftermarket accessories. While in the process of choosing which grille you would want your vehicle to have, will you prefer a plastic grille or stainless steel mesh grille? Both types of custom grills are great choices as there are numerous benefits to each. When comparing the two types of aftermarket grills, you will quickly find that the cost of plastic grilles is more affordable than mesh billet grills. A plastic grille insert is constructed of durable ABS plastic and is light in weight. Although it may not be as strong as a stainless steel custom grille, plastic is still amongst the most durable materials for truck parts and accessories. In fact, plastic is well-known to be an excellent medium for constructing a billet grille. Due to the reduced durability of the plastic grill for car, the grill may break on impact in the event of an accident.
Stainless steel APS black mesh grilles for your truck are designed to offer more protection than a plastic grill insert. Stainless steel is known to be a very strong material and is corrosion-resistant. It is also a very popular metal that is used to manufacture billet grilles. Although stainless steel grilles offer more protection to your vehicle's front end, they are usually more expensive as well. If you choose to invest in a stainless steel grill or other material besides plastic, it is vital to remember that your grille will need proper maintenance in order for its durability to last. Whether you choose to invest in plastic aftermarket grills or stainless steel aftermarket grilles, your vehicle will certainly benefit from installing either one. The major determining factor of your choice in grille will likely be the cost and quality.
If you are searching for a more durable grill for truck, you will want to highly consider investing in APS black mesh grilles. These black grilles include a black powder coat for a flawless finish. This particular grille insert is constructed of submarine-grade T-304 stainless steel mesh wire. The stainless steel is incredibly resistant to staining, corrosion and rust. The thread is 1.8mm thick for additional durability and has 6.7mm x 6.7mm diamond grille mesh. The wrap-around stainless steel frame will be able to give your vehicle a more classic appearance. Both upper and lower bumper grill selections are available for those that are interested in having the maximum protection that auto grills have to offer. These APS black mesh grilles are specifically designed to fit nearly any model and include simple installation instructions.
This product is protected by a limited liability against manufacturer's defect and workmanship effective for 1 year within purchase. This limited warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accident, collision, or improper installation.
- from a distance -- Reviewed by George M (Hampton, VA), 1993 Chevrolet C1500, June 10, 2012
" From a distance some of the bars look bent up on the ends,some I was able to tweek down and some not. Over all I would buy the same one again, being half the price of a full billet grill it is a good bargain. "
- Over the Grill Billet grill -- Reviewed by Don S (Alexandria, VA), 2003 Ford F-150, June 5, 2012
" The billet grill I ordeed and recieved was shipped within two weeks. It only took about 15 minutes to install a wrench and a screwdriver all it needed, looks awesome just waiting on my next order for my F150 pickup cant go wrong with these prices and easy installation. Thank You Amy "
- Wow, what a great look! -- Reviewed by Rose R (Phoenix, AZ), 2001 Lincoln Navigator, June 5, 2012
" These billet grille inserts provided exactly the look I was after and were very easy to install. "
- NEW LOOK -- Reviewed by Shawn L (Fargo, ND), 1993 Lamborghini LM American, May 26, 2012
" The Billet grille changed the look of the whole truck, much cleaner looking. No more plastic, thanks "
- Easy -- Reviewed by Ralph O (Santa Ana, CA), 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser, May 20, 2012
" It looks great and very easy to Install. I did not buy it for looks i got it to help protect my radiator from Rocks, Very happy with quality of item "
- Caliber Grill -- Reviewed by Kristin S (Torrance, CA), 2007 Dodge Caliber, May 4, 2012
" It looks nice up close but once you about 5 feet away you can see right through it like it isn't even there. All you see is the radiator and A/c Condenser "
- Pleased, but would of preferred the non-boltover model -- Reviewed by Walter G (Oakland, CA), 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD, April 25, 2012
" The quality and ease of installation were great! However, too much of the factory grill is seen thru the new billet. "
- Easy install -- Reviewed by Heather M (Daly City, CA), 2004 Chevrolet S10, April 16, 2012
" Great product and installation instructions. It took about 1 hour to install and get everything aligned. Looks fantastic. "
- change of appearance -- Reviewed by Diane B (Shreveport, LA), 1993 Land Rover Range Rover, May 21, 2011
" installation was as rated. approx. 2 hours from start to finish. As long as you follow the instructions, all will go well. Overall the time spent is so well worth the transformation of looks. It looks awesome. "
- Clean Smooth Lines -- Reviewed by Cindy R (Miami Gardens, FL), 2009 Chrysler Aspen, June 13, 2012
" My truck looks like it costs $20,000 more than I paid. It took the bulky looking front end of my truck and made it look like a streamlined beauty. You can't go wrong with this grill. "