- APS Black Aluminum Grilles comes with black satin powder coated face
- Each grille has 0.5 inch thick bars for durability
- All four sides of the grille are powder coated for maximum corrosion protection
- Upper and lower bumper grille sections are available for many vehicles
- APS Aluminum Billet Grilles are custom manufactured to fit your vehicle
- All grilles are made in an ISO 9001-2000 quality certified facility
- Grilles are made with aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum material
- All Installation hardware and step-by-step instructions are included in the purchase
- APS Aluminum Billet Grilles have a 1 year limited warranty
Today, many vehicle enthusiasts will agree that the vehicles that they drive are a reflection of their own personalities. For this reason, much thought is put into the type of vehicle accessories that they invest in. The overall look and feel of one's truck is an important factor to consider when purchasing any aftermarket accessories such as APS black aluminum grilles.
A grill for truck is usually the centerpiece design of a vehicle. With APS black aluminum billet grilles, you will be able to make a bold statement to the rest of the world. Billet grilles are aftermarket grilles that have been manufactured from a solid piece of steel or aluminum. Other aftermarket grills can also be made of plastic, but steel or aluminum are the most durable materials for auto grills. Many wholesale billet grills are usually available in a wide variety of shapes and styles, but many of them include horizontal or vertical designs that are able to give a grill insert a rugged appearance. You may also find billet custom grilles that have more intricate designs or shapes in order to give your vehicle a more look. In addition to the appearance of your custom grills, you will also want to think about the installation process of the grille insert, black grilles or billet grill as well. The level of difficulty that may be involved with installing a billet grille may also be related to the type of grill that you ultimately decide to purchase. Some billet grilles are designed to cover the stock grill. This type of grille is fairly simple to install as the new grill is secured with brackets and clips. If you decide to invest in an overlay type of grill, be sure that it does not block any of the moving air to the radiator.
When taking a closer look at APS black aluminum billet grilles as well as other types of billet grilles, you will likely wonder what makes them so different from other grilles that are made of other materials. In general, a stock grill is molded and cast. Billet grilles are made of stronger materials that are able to add more durability and strength to the grille. A billet grille is usually cut from a solid piece of metal or steel. There are many options when it comes to the shape and look of the billet grille, but you will likely find that there is more of a ruggedness to this type of grille as well.
When it comes to finding some of the best grilles on the market today for your vehicle, you will definitely want to consider investing in APS black aluminum billet grilles. These billet grills come complete with a black satin powder-coated face that is not your typical paint job. The powder coat is applied to all four sides of the mesh grille for maximum corrosion protection. The black powder is applied electrostatically to the aluminum grille mesh. It is then cured under heat in order to form a protective layer over the grill for car. The process of applying this hard finish is much more advanced compared to a conventional paint job. This custom grille provides value, quality and style to your vehicle.
This product is protected by a limited liability against manufacturer's defect and workmanship effective for 1 year within purchase. This limited warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accident, collision, or improper installation.
- Billet Grille -- Reviewed by Brad J (Columbus, OH), 1985 Chevrolet S-10, June 13, 2012
" I found this grille easy to install and the grille looks great. This is a great addition for rebuilding my 85 S-10. "
- Billet Bumper Grill -- Reviewed by Nathan D (Chicago, IL), 2007 Ford F350, June 11, 2012
" Instructions were easy to read and understand on the installation of my 07 F-350. It took about an hour (was not in a hurry). Verified fit and located the two holes htat had to be drilled.An extra pair of hands helped when installing the two brackets to the frame. Look and fit is excellant. "
- Simple all you need is common sense -- Reviewed by Rachel R (Fayetteville, NC), 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport, June 10, 2012
" Looks good, fitment was iffy kinda just used my imagnation lol! all in all it was easy but this wasn't my first time "
- TOP QUALITY -- Reviewed by Priscilla S (Inglewood, CA), 1996 Chevrolet K3500, June 10, 2012
" I recieved my gille and was suprised at the weight and quality of the grille, my husband installed it in no time. it gave my pathfinder a beautiful and classy look in the front. I am completely satisfied. "
- billet grille -- Reviewed by Penny L (Downey, CA), 1994 GMC C1500 Suburban, June 8, 2012
" With my chrome wheels this polished grille put finishing touch on my charcol grey f- 150. Thank you. "
- NICE! -- Reviewed by Ashley G (Flint, MI), 2004 GMC Yukon Denali, June 7, 2012
" Install is cake! Great looking addition to an already beautiful truck! "
- Phantom grill -- Reviewed by Rodney K (Columbia, SC), 1994 Chevrolet K3500, June 5, 2012
" The front of the billet grill had some of the black coating on the front of the grill. The instructions weren't very clear either. "
- The grille is great -- Reviewed by Jeanette B (Greensboro, NC), 2009 Toyota 4Runner, June 2, 2012
" This item was a perfect fit for my Nissan Frontier. It brought out the style i wanted, and the look i was going for. The instalation could have not of been easier.Also received it quick. Thanks. "
- Black APS Grill on 2011 Tundra SR5 DC -- Reviewed by Vincent B (San Diego, CA), 2011 Toyota Tundra, June 1, 2012
" The 2010 Tundra grill for this product fits well on a 2011 Tundra. I purchased the replacement grill, which is much more comprehensive than the bolt on, but worth it in appearance. I received incomplete instructions (missing a page), but I was able to pull the complete instructions off of the APS website. "
- Shipping Damage -- Reviewed by Nicole R (Tacoma, WA), 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty, May 31, 2012
" When I received the grille it was loose in the box and there was a tear in the side. Inside the grille was not padded enough to stop it from slamming around inside the box and the hardware bag was broken open and some of the hardware was missing. The grille tines were bent on the ends from movement during shipping. It should have been packaged better. Aside from that, the grille looks great and was easy to install. "