- APS Aluminum Grilles comes with polished chrome face
- Each grille has 0.5 inch thick bars for durability
- Three sides of the grille are powder coated for maximum corrosion protection
- Upper and lower bumper grille sections are available for many vehicles
- APS Aluminum Billet Grilles are custom manufactured to fit your vehicle
- All grilles are made in an ISO 9001-2000 quality certified facility
- Grilles are made with aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum material
- All Installation hardware and step-by-step instructions are included in the purchase
- APS Aluminum Billet Grilles have a 1 year limited warranty
If you are searching for excellent truck or SUV accessories, then you may want to highly consider investing in APS aluminum billet grilles as they can be very useful for your vehicle. Billet grills are great for adding a unique style to your vehicle in order to make it stand out more.
Whatever the reason you need a billet grille, having this great accessory will be sure to make your vehicle more attractive and functional. When it comes to browsing through APS aluminum billet grilles, you will find that there are many options available both online and in stores. In general, you will find most aftermarket grills are custom-designed to suit a particular model of vehicle. It is wise to assume that a custom grille for one truck will not be as suitable for a completely different kind of truck. When browsing through your options for aftermarket grilles, be sure that the one you select will properly fit your truck as well as your personal preferences. When it comes to finding the best grille insert or chrome billet grill for your vehicle, you will want to make sure that you explore all of your options that you have available. For those vehicle owners that are searching for billet grilles to purchase, be sure to consider the functionality, price, style and your personal preferences before making a final decision.
In addition to choosing the ideal APS aluminum grilles for your vehicle, the installation type will matter as well. The installation of a billet grill will vary from the installation of a replacement grille. There are many different ways in which you may be able to install a grill for truck, but the simplest auto grills are those that can be bolted on. Many individuals prefer the bolt-on installation type for their custom grills as there is no need to remove the existing grille. Being able to install your billet grille mesh over your mesh grille will save you a significant amount of time compared to other installation methods.
When searching to find the best grill for car, such as APS aluminum billet grilles, black grilles or a grill insert, you will want to be sure that the company you choose offers reliable service, affordable prices and excellent quality products. Although trends for vehicle accessories may come and go, the popularity of grilles for vehicles have managed to always had an appeal. Many vehicle owners choose their grilles to reflect their own personality and style. Although many car owners may already be content with their current grilles, many more individuals today are realizing the benefits of installing aftermarket grilles to their vehicles. Many grilles that are available on the market today are protected against corrosion from salt, water and other lubricants that your vehicle may produce. Many vehicle enthusiast will agree that installing grilles to your vehicle will improve the functionality and enhance the appearance of your vehicle. Since grilles were initially introduced as new vehicle accessories, many more vehicle owners choose to invest in APS aluminum billet grilles.
This product is protected by a limited liability against manufacturer's defect and workmanship effective for 1 year within purchase. This limited warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, accident, collision, or improper installation.
- Fit my Dodge great -- Reviewed by Sheryl W (Escondido, CA), 2007 Dodge Caliber , August 22, 2012
" Fit my Dodge great, not a seam or crack between the grille insert and shell. Looks pro and my wife loved it...her favorite Christmas present to date! "
- nice grille -- Reviewed by Constance S (Coral Springs, FL), 1993 Lamborghini LM American, June 14, 2012
" instruction were vague but common sense helped to install at home..finished installing top and bottom grille in 3 hrs "
- Love it! -- Reviewed by Anna N (Clearwater, FL), 2003 Ford Ranger, June 12, 2012
" Great quality vs those ebay grilles. Very sturdy construction and looks great. Removing the factory grille was the hardest part. "
- Great Grille For Those That Like Only The Best -- Reviewed by Kim B (Grand Rapids, MI), 2004 Ford F150, June 12, 2012
" This grille is by far superior to any other full replacement grille available. The screws all fit where they need to fit. Construction is top notch. Grille fits in perfectly. The number one reason to get this grille and also my favorite thing about it is that is curves with the natural curves of my 2004 F-150. Most full replacement billet grilles go straight across the front and they look goofy because the front of the F-150's curve out in the middle. This grille curves out exactly as it should. It is beautiful!!! You can always tell the difference between a APS and the rest of the grilles just with a quick drive by. "
- Love it -- Reviewed by Aaron C (Tucson, AZ), 2000 GMC Yukon XL 1500, June 9, 2012
" Fits great, and looks great too "
- The right look. -- Reviewed by Jean M (Overland Park, KS), 2010 Dodge Ram 3500, June 8, 2012
" I am very happy with the APS Grille, it is just what I was looking for. "
- Looks Great -- Reviewed by Laurence K (Hartford, CT), 1996 Dodge Dakota, June 6, 2012
" The grille came quickly to my place. The bottom portion was harder than expected to install. Overall was complete in under an hour. Great product. "
- What a difference a grille makes -- Reviewed by Eugene N (Buffalo, NY), 1997 Honda Civic, June 5, 2012
" The APS Grille is a quality product. Fit and finish was perfect and intallation was easy. I recommend removing the plastic cover thats over the grille and radiator to access the fasteners from behind so you can hold the toggle bolts in line horizontaly. I like how APS will bend a contour around the grilles center "Bow Tie". It was a nice touch. Other grille makers dont do that. Compair and see. The only think I would recommend them to do is to offer stainless steel hardware fasteners with the grill for rust protection. This is a must buy to make your truck realy stand out from the others. "
- Nice Grill -- Reviewed by Veronica B (Costa Mesa, CA), 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500, June 4, 2012
" Easy to install. Looks great. Seems to be good quality so I hope it outlasts the truc. Only time will tell. "
- Made well & easy to install. -- Reviewed by Ian C (Westminster, CO), 1994 Chevrolet C1500 Suburban, May 30, 2012
" Apperance not very good, I was able to see the original grille. spaces between bars more than I liked. It was easy to install and remove, seemed to be made well. "