- Size - The bars are heavy duty 5" oval tubes
- Material - It is made from 1.35mm thick T-304 marine grade stainless steel
- Availability - The nerf bars comes with either polished stainless steel or black powder coated finish
- Security - Anti-slip pads are attached to the nerf bar for secure grip
- No Rust - Bar ends are fitted with durable welded-on eds for maximum rust protection
- Easy installation - There is no-drilling required with the bolt on design
- Durability - Each Bar has Weight capacity of 600lbs
- All-in-one design - A set of nerf bars comes with a pair of nerf bars, mounting hardware, and installation manual.
- Warranty - Stainless steel nerf bars are protected by limited lifetime warranty while the black powder coated nerf bars has 5 year warranty
- Customization - Each nerf bar is custom designed to ensure perfect fit to your vehicle
As there are many parts and accessories available on the market today to further stylize your vehicle, choosing the most functional items are vital. APS 5" oval nerf bars as well as other tube steps are useful to have for nearly any truck or SUV. When shopping for truck bars or step tubes, you will likely find that there are a few styles to select from. These styles are oval, round and hooped. Oval and round nerf bars are amongst the most popular styles. A hooped nerf bar has steps that are below the bar and are shaped in a “U"like formation.
In addition to the style of your nerf bars, you will also want to determine the length of your APS bars as well. The lengths of APS 5" oval nerf bars can vary. If you find yourself needing to access the bed of your truck often, you will likely want to choose a length of nerf bar that will assist you. Other lengths include cab and Wheel-to-Wheel length.
When it comes to shopping for quality nerf bars for your vehicle, you will likely want to choose an accessory that is both functional and attractive, such as APS 5" oval nerf bars. These heavy duty 5" nerf bars are available in both polished stainless steel or black powder coated finish. If you choose the stainless steel finish nerf bars, you will be pleased to know that they are manufactured of T-304 marine-grade stainless steel tubing. The black powder coated finish nerf bars are manufactured of carbon steel. Whichever finish you choose, you can be ensured that your nerf bars will be durable enough for extreme conditions. There is no doubt that these nerfbars were designed to impress and to last a lifetime. With a limited lifetime warranty or a 5-year warranty, you can be confident in your purchase as well.
The APS 5" oval nerf bars are known for their functionality, style and reliability that they are able to provide to the driver as well as other passengers. With two anti-skid pads that are on the step rails, there is no need to be concerned about slipping or losing grip. Your family deserves the sturdiness that chrome running boards are able to provide. In addition to the helpful non-slip grip that these running boards have, the bar ends are also fitted with welded-on ends for maximum corrosion and rust protection.
When installing the APS 5" oval nerf bars, you will be pleased to know that there is no additional drilling required. In fact, the installation is as simple as bolting on the product. The mounting hardware and installation instructions are usually included with the nerf bars that you choose. In many cases, the weight capacity of these side bars is 600 pounds. Depending upon the finish that you choose for your running boards for your vehicle, the warranty included will vary. Search online today to find more information about APS 5" oval nerf bars as well as other types of running boards that may be the perfect addition for your vehicle.
- Correct cab style -- Reviewed by Willie P (Chula Vista, CA), 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 crew cab, September 30, 2012
" Thanks Amy for double checking my cab style against my VIN. I would have ordered the wrong pair of nerf bars! Wouldn't want to be stuck with the 25% restocking fee for that. I'm VERY happy with my nerf bars. They look awesome on my red Dodge Ram. The installer asked where I got them from and I gave them your number :) "
- super fast shipping -- Reviewed by Jan M (Rochester, NY), 2009 GMC Sierra 3500 reg cab, September 22, 2012
" Super fast shipping- these oval stainless steel side rails got to me in 3 days. Very pleased with the quality of the pickup bars. A great looking and practical truck add on to my GMC Sierra. "
- great customer service -- Reviewed by Philip K (Arvada, CO), 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 regular cab, September 21, 2012
" There was a tiny dent on the passengerside of the side step. Automax Styling sent out a new pair of tube steps immediately after I reported the issue. They even let me keep the one bar that didn't have a dent on it! Great customer service :) "
- stainless steel weld on ends! -- Reviewed by Pauline C (Springfield, MO), 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500LD reg cab, September 19, 2012
" Loved the ends on these polished stainless steel side rails. My last pair had plastic ends that came out after a few months and caused my tube steps to rust. But these APS 5" oval nerf bars have smooth ends that are seamlessly integrated with the main body of the side step and are also made stainless steel. My Chevy Silverado looks like a million bucks! "
- Thanks :) -- Reviewed by Marian S (Honolulu, HI), 2012 Toyota Tundra crew max, October 10, 2012
" Love my chome side steps. Will buy from seller again. "
- Thanks Amy for your help!!! -- Reviewed by Robyn P (Oceanside, CA), 2005 Ford F450 superduty super cab, October 6, 2012
" Thanks Amy for your help in ordering my oval side steps. They look great on my truck and I'll order from you again! "
- High Quality Side Rails -- Reviewed by Nancy B (Worcester, MA), 2006 Ford F-350 superduty super cab, October 5, 2012
" High quality side rails. Happy with lifetime warrant against rust on my oval stainless steel tube steps. "
- GREAT Product -- Reviewed by Howard V (Fremont, CA), 2007 Ford F-250 superduty super cab, October 4, 2012
" Great product. Fast shipping. Would buy tube steps for my F250 again from Automax Styling. "
- Love my chrome side steps -- Reviewed by Randall A (Birmingham, AL), 2005 Ford F150 supercrew cab, October 2, 2012
" Nothing beats chrome. Absolutely love my new chrome side steps. Next up: chrome bull bar. "
- THANKS for the $50 gift card -- Reviewed by Johnny X (Fargo, ND), 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab, September 26, 2012
" Got $50 off on these oval nerf bars from an email promo. Excellent quality bars- better than Aries nerf bars. "