- Size - The bars are heavy duty 3"" round tubes
- Material - It is made from 1.35mm thick T-304 marine grade stainless steel
- Availability - The nerf bars comes with either polished stainless steel or black powder coated finish
- Security - Anti-slip pad is attached to the nerf bar for secure grip
- No Rust - Bar ends are fitted with durable plastic caps for maximum rust protection
- Easy installation - There is no-drilling required with the bolt on design
- Durability - Each Bar has Weight capacity of 600lbs
- All-in-one design - A set of nerf bars comes with a pair of nerf bars, mounting hardware, and installation manual.
- Warranty - Stainless steel nerf bars are protected by limited lifetime warranty while the black powder coated nerf bars has 5 year warranty
- Customization - Each nerf bar is custom designed to ensure perfect fit to your vehicle
While in the process of deciding which vehicle accessories you want to purchase first, you will likely want to choose a functional accessory such as APS 3” round nerf bars. Nerfbars or tube steps can be great additions for any truck or SUV. The primary purpose of a nerf bar is to assist the driver and passengers enter and exit the vehicle with ease. Running boards for raised trucks are extremely helpful and offer a non-slip grip for better security.
Originally, nerf bars for racing cars rather than larger trucks. Before APS 3” round nerf bars, the earliest nerf bars were designed to protect the faster cars from colliding into other cars on a track. The bars were useful in bumping the competition so that the faster car could pass and get ahead. Today, step tubes and nerf bars are useful for stepping on for assistance in and out of a vehicle. In fact, nerf bars are also effective accessories for deflecting rocks. Some vehicle enthusiasts will agree that this accessory is almost a necessity to have for any truck or SUV. A step for truck can prove to be very useful as well as add a unique style to your vehicle. In many cases, nerf bars can be customized such as choosing a finish. Chrome is a very popular finish for many vehicle accessories today.
When it comes to finding a quality nerf bar for your vehicle, you will want to highly consider APS 3” round nerf bars as they are a hybrid of utility and style. This particular nerf bar is able to support up to 600 pounds in weight capacity. In fact, you may ensured that this nerf bar will offer the sturdiness and reliability that your family needs. These APS nerf bars are available in mirror polished stainless steel or black powder coated carbon steel as your choice in finish. Depending on the finish for the nerf bar that you choose, you will most likely receive a limited lifetime warranty of 5-year warranty with your purchase. Nerf bars, also known as runningboards or step rails, are usually sold in pairs.
There is no questioning that these nerf bars were designed to impress and manufactured to be highly durable. With the anti-skid on the nerf bars, you and your loved ones will be provided with a secure and steady foothold. For the maximum rust and corrosion protection, the bar ends are fitted with durable caps. When installing these side bars, you will probably be glad to know that they are simple to install and require no additional drilling. Westin bars for your vehicle usually include all mounting hardware and installation instructions. Because each nerf bar is specifically deigned to fit perfectly with your truck or SUV, you can purchase these truck bars with confidence and ease. As mentioned before, there is no doubt that the APS 3” round nerf bars are built to last as well as offer a unique style to any SUV or full-sized truck.
- Just as represented -- Reviewed by marjorie r (San Juan Bautista, CA), 2009 Dodge Ram, September 18, 2012
" The bars were installed easily, and look great. They add a needed function for ease of entry, and add to the appearance of the truck. Very happy with the purchase "
- Very good deal on step bars -- Reviewed by Christopher G (Harvest, AL), 2008 Toyota Tundra, June 16, 2012
" These bars (black) are perfect if you are looking for a subdued look. The installation on my 2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab (the middle-length cab with 4 independent doors) was very easy (and if I didn't spend 1 hour looking for my quarter inch driver I would have been done in no time). The overall installation took about 45 minutes total, and I was extremely fastidious and methodical so would probably take less than 30 minutes normally (if you have a complete socket set and torque wrench handy). No drilling involved on my truck as everything lined up perfectly with the factory holes. "
- Nice -- Reviewed by Dean S (Bisbee, AZ), 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, June 16, 2012
" They look very nice. I received them fast and they installed fast. "
- Installation tip -- Reviewed by John C (Virginia Beach, VA) , 2008 Toyota Tundra, June 10, 2012
" After locating the mounting holes on the chassis, I noticed that all but two of them (one on each side) were occupied with self tapping bolts. If you use one of the removed bolts to tap the empty holes, it makes installation a snap. "
- Excellent product! -- Reviewed by Caroline W (Rosemead, CA), 2010 Toyota Tacoma, May 26, 2012
" Nice bar, they look good with my 2010 Tacoma. Easy to install, I did by myself and it took about 45mins. Very fast Shipping, it took 2 days for me. "
- Very satisfied -- Reviewed by Eric F (Allen, TX), 2011 Toyota Tundra, May 1, 2012
" Easy to install. They look great on the truck! "
- Pleased -- Reviewed by Frank V (Malcolm, NE), 2003 Dodge Ram, April 29, 2012
" I received my order within a couple of days, I installed the bars in short order - as per clear instructions, and I am completely satisfied "
- love them -- Reviewed by gary m (Utica, NY), 2004 Dodge Ram, April 27, 2012
" I love these. Just not a one person install. Make it easier to get in and out of my truck. Would buy them again but have help to install next time. "
- 2011 Silverado Crew Cab -- Reviewed by James M (Van Lear, KY), 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, April 17, 2012
" The installation on my 2011 Silverado crew cab took less than one hour with hand tools. These steps look great and were a fraction of the price of the factory gm steps. "
- Easy to install -- Reviewed by Michael I (Manhattan, KS), 2007 Chevrolet Silverado, April 13, 2012
" This was so easy to install. The brackets are all stamped for location, as well as the tubes. Got it all done in about 1 hour. "